Agnostic.com
0 2

Here are some photos from around the bay for anyone who has moved away and may get home sick.
#1 is taken from a walk we frequently take in Tilden Park in Berkeley.
#2 is taken north of Berkeley showing Point Isabel dog park and the S.F. bay beyond.
#3 is taken from that dog park just before nightfall with rain falling over San Francisco.
#4 is taken from my favorite dog beach at Fort Funston at sunset w/ my pups.
#5 is taken very early morning from Fort Funston looking North toward San Francisco and beyond.
#6-9 are taken by a local photographer who, like me, make their photos available to download and use. Also #2 was taken by a friend. The rest are mine.
#6 shows some of the same part of S.F. as my last one but also includes the Golden Gate bridge.
#7 also shows the G.G. bridge but I'm not sure from which neighborhood in S.F.
#8 shows Coit tower from somewhere in S.F.
#9 shows the Pyramid building from somewhere in S.F.

MarkWD 7 July 25
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 7

Photos

Posted by MarkWDHere are some photos from around the bay for anyone who has moved away and may get home sick.

Posted by MarkWDHere are some photos from around the bay for anyone who has moved away and may get home sick.

• Top tags#friends #Atheist #hope #atheism #hello #dogs #religious #liberal #god #agnostic #Easter #Humanist #conservative #faith #movies #hiking #hell #ChristopherHitchens #rain #government #Present #drinking #retirement #weed #smoke #belief #pagan #nonbelievers #skeptics #video #humor #SpaghettiMonster #wars #fundamentalist #religions #nation #Christian #forgive #politicians #cancer #hospital #gay #heterosexual #Orientation #cultural #world #funeral #Jesus #laws #heathen ...

Members 83Top