Agnostic.com
6 3

Our law enforcement has killed one white person who was a mass murderer and eight indigenous people since April 8.
[theredpanther.com]

MsHoliday 8 June 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Our police need to learn that their job is law enforcement, not racism enforcement.

@MsHoliday Yes, those are important. We also need to make sure the right responders are sent to each situation. Why an armed, presumably under trained police officer was sent to check on the wellness of a young aboriginal woman escapes me. This is particularly wrong when the police forces have established mistrust between them and minorities.

That is atrocious

bobwjr Level 10 June 18, 2020

Nice correction ☺

Holy crap! Murdered by a wellness check! That's freaking insane!!

Yup. I've told americans that our Indigenous are treated as poorly as African Americans in the states. They make up the majority of people in our prisons, they make up a huge portion of the street homeless in cities (like mine) and they have terrible rates of poverty and poor access to health or food when they live in food deserts or on reserves up north. This is all backed by criminal justice and homelessness and poverty data by the way. I learned about this in my criminology and sociology courses.

too many for sure but I do have a question about the woman in Edmunston NB. As far as I know it was in a city apartment and from pictures I've seen she doesn't look aborginal so how would the responding officer know any different?

It has to change,To many Indigenous people being killed over hatred and racism, Police are going to have to start weeding there own out to combat this plus much more education for all

RoyMillar Level 9 June 17, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 18

Photos 415 More

Posted by 1patriotDon't talk about the Government or you will pay ! [x.com]

Posted by 1patriot[facebook.

Posted by 1patriotCanada's new hate crimes you can be charge if they think you don't like them

Posted by 1patriotPiece shit traitor

Posted by 1patriot⚫️🚨 Canada is implementing a law designed to preempt crime, ala “Minority Report” which will be selectively enforced against White citizens.

Posted by 1patriotNow we know what the Trudeau government was desperately trying to hide.

Posted by 1patriotI think it’s time we stop pretending and getting rid of fossil fuels will somehow solve all of the world, so-called climate problems! Robbie Picard

Posted by 1patriotKICKLEI is kicking off! With a dedication to all Canadian Patriots, Especially Those “Who Can`t Get to Ottawa.

Posted by 1patriotthe whole liberal party become millionaires

Posted by 1patriotDozens of Ottawa protestors file several lawsuits seeking tens of millions of dollars from the government, RCMP, banks, and others over the Emergency Act invocation that was ruled unconstitutional ...

Posted by 1patriotALL Native and Non-Native people of Canada will want to see this interview by Dan Dicks from Press For Truth [pressfortruth.

Posted by 1patriot[rebelnews.

Posted by 1patriotDuring an interview with an Australian network taped earlier this week, Justin Trudeau stated, "In Canada, I am more popular than Jesus Christ" arrogant as as Biden both pricks, both pedophiles, ...

Posted by 1patriotThe pedophile turdeau.....being sued for imposing the emergency act.....

Posted by 1patriotin Canadian the liberals are shitting all over our veterans likely the same down south

Posted by 1patriot[globalresearch.

• Top tags#Canada #video #government #world #DonaldTrump #god #friends #money #hope #children #laws #religion #religious #reason #liberal #federal #rights #freedom #media #book #hell #vote #climate #USA #minister #wife #truth #policy #economic #death #earth #community #Police #Song #hello #evidence #fear #liberals #oil #weather #guns #belief #church #society #Bible #ClimateChange #atheism #dogs #politics #schools ...

Members 468Top