Agnostic.com
0 0

this woke shit has gone way over board Lacythemup writes: You can't make this shit up

You're not going to believe this. The Liberals are now offering a $75,000 “benefit” for RCMP officers to undergo gender sex change surgery.

Let me be clear. Every officer in Canada will be given a $75,000 incentive to remove or add new genitalia. This raises extreme concern over the well being of those who are supposed to protect us, and the true incentive of those who inflict such policies.

SO I guess Gender dysphoria is a job requirement now?

I would think that that money would be better served treating bipolar issues caused by conflicting emotional trauma caused by the morally corrupt political manipulation of their mandate

1patriot 7 Jan 25
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 419 More

Posted by bookofmoronsTotally pumped for the 2024 eclipse and so far the weather is excellent! Fingers crossed it stays that way for the next few hours!!! BTW: Did anyone realize that its not just an American eclipse?

Posted by Heather2367How Canadians see each other.

Posted by bookofmoronswhile we're on the subject of cold, hard to beat this one.

Posted by bookofmoronsGiven its been a bit chilly across the country in recent days, its interesting to see how the cold affects other things

Posted by BettyI think alcohol was involved. 🤣

Posted by bookofmoronsAs a proud Canadian I approve of this meme (Maybe Moosehead instead of Canadian though) but all on my Xmas list

Posted by bookofmoronsPut together a combo and played for a Remembrance Day ceremony in a small town about 40 minutes from where I live.

Posted by bookofmoronsHappy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians (and anyone else enjoying a beautiful fall day)

Posted by Heather2367Ontario Real Estate.

Posted by BettyNow, that is cold.

Posted by BettyNo Fighting here

Posted by BettyClimate change.

Posted by SnowyOwlDefinitely a white xmas again this year. This year I think I will gift myself a fill up of our propane tank, that's a thousand bucks right there.

Posted by bookofmoronsAlways love to share this at Thanksgiving (Although Fiona stripped our fall foliage off so colours are few and far between this year . . sigh)

Posted by QuidamOutrepontQuebec elections: I'm in!!! On October 3rd, Quebecers will elect the members of their provincial legislative assembly.

Posted by godfree2Canadian beaver From the archives

• Top tags#Canada #video #government #world #DonaldTrump #god #friends #money #laws #hope #children #reason #religion #religious #liberal #freedom #federal #rights #hell #media #book #climate #USA #vote #policy #minister #truth #wife #death #economic #weather #earth #community #Police #Song #hello #ClimateChange #Bible #society #church #evidence #fear #liberals #oil #guns #belief #military #politics #atheism #dogs ...

Members 469Top