Agnostic.com
5 0

in Canadian the liberals are shitting all over our veterans likely the same down south

1patriot 7 Feb 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

About 158 canadain soldiers have been killed in wars since 2002. Although more vets have died from homelessness on the streets.

Not that bad, Far more canadains have died from homocide

Not that bad, considering suicide deaths are greater than war and murder combined.

What is worst is housing prices has more than doubled since Trudeau election. And since Trudeau Canada housing prices have skyrocketing fastest than all the G7 countries.

Across every city in Canada is a raid and civil war against homelessness. For example Calgary 436 homeless deaths compared to 29 homocide in the same year. Similar rate to Vancouver, Victoria, and Edmonton.

Lets leave Trudeau live out in the snow for a week in a tent. If he survives, let's keep him, because he will finally understand.

Check HER papers.

Mooolah Level 8 Feb 13, 2024

why check her papers

@1patriot She might be an illegal. Not all illegals are brown. One of my teutonic master race type friend lived in the USA for decades illegally. He was Canadian. I should have turned him in to the Feds. He took a great job from one of my compatriots.

@Mooolah but you like the open border don't you....aren't you a biden supporter?

@1patriot No border should be open. I am a Big Gretch supporter. Biden just happens to be the Democratic Party's choice. Not a big fan as he wrote our useless drug law & treated Anita Hill poorly. But what can I do? If I wanted a dictator it would have to be me.

We in Wisconsin are building tiny homes for our Vets. My liberal governor finally got enough of the all talk RepudliKlann assemby to pass the bill into law releasing money to do so. All talk conservatives had to be shamed into providing medical care for our EMTs on 9/11 by JOHN STEWART.. Don't you dare shame us LIBERALS for actually walking the talk.!!!!

Mooolah Level 8 Feb 13, 2024
liberals in Canada

As a combat veteran, I can tell you that it is the conservatives that are shitting on the veterans south of your border.

glennlab Level 10 Feb 12, 2024

in what way explain yourself

@1patriot read on before commenting.

Dear Ma & Pa MAGA,
You say that Donald Trump “loves our troops.”
So, I want to know why that is.
Is it because he received 5 deferments from the draft for military service during the Vietnam War?
Is it because he demeaned a POW, attacked a Gold Star family and told a military widow that her deceased husband “knew what he had signed up for.”
Was it the time he downplayed the traumatic head injuries suffered by our troops after a missile attack as “not real” because they weren’t ‘missing hands and limbs.’
Is it due to all the years he tried to slash benefits for our veterans, the time he said he didn’t want to be seen with war-wounded amputees, and to keep them forever out of his sight, or the time he called our fallen heroes of war “suckers” and “losers”?
Is it the all the times he called our military leaders “dumb” and “overrated” while calling terrorists like the Taliban & Hezbollah “very smart”?
Was it the time he demanded the flags after McCain’s death be returned to full mast, or the time he demanded that a ship bearing his name be blocked from view?
Was it when he stole, hid and lied about our national security secrets, potentially imperiling countless men & women in uniform all over the world?
Or was it when he suggested that the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff deserved to be executed?
Maybe it was when he asked Gen. John Kelly (who lost his son in combat) at Arlington National Cemetery, why anyone would sign up for service because as far as he saw it, there was “nothing in it for them.”
Perhaps it was hearing him say that as President he would allow our adversary to attack the same allies this county’s Greatest Generation fought beside and died defending?
Or was it when he insulted Nikki Haley’s husband for currently serving our country overseas?
Which of those things was it that made you believe he loved our troops?
Because I’d really love to know.

glennlab Level 10 Feb 12, 2024

Well stated and I eagerly await the OP's answers...not however holding my breath........

first off i am Canadian i never said fuck all about Trump, Trudeau tramples all over our veteran's so get it fucking straight. so you should have all these things trump said on video so i will wait to see them as you know you only watch main stream media.

you seem to place your thoughts into what i post and blow it up so show me the trump video's like i showed you the Trudeau video. i don't make the the meme's but i applied it from the canadian view

@annewimsey500 morning motor mouth

[facebook.com] so is Volodymyr Zelenskyy becoming a USA citizen? i don't know i am asking the question as you have all the answers....

@1patriot MY Mother always said if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all (unless they richly deserve it)
You apparently were raised by coyotes.

@annewimsey500 my mother said don't take shit from any one rude to you.....and your very rude so i am rude back

so he didn't word it the fancy context that think he should have. he was still giving his condolences to the family who are already shocked...if he would have sent some one else, you would have been pissed. i know just from your rants, i am not trump supporter or biden supporter. feel they are on the same team just dividing the american people biden dividing them just as much.

Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson (Fla.) told reporters she overheard the call, and she ultimately made appearances on CNN, MSNBC and ABC to say that Trump had upset Johnson and acted in a callous manner by telling her that her husband knew "what he had signed up for."

Kelly, a Marine Corps general and Gold Star father himself whose son died in Afghanistan in 2010, revealed he initially advised Trump not to call the families of fallen soldiers, and he defended Trump for doing the best he could to console the families.

He said Trump wanted to make the calls and asked him what to say in such a situation. Kelly responded that his friend Gen. Joseph Dunford told him, "He was doing exactly what he wanted to do when he was killed. He knew what he was getting into by joining that one percent. He knew what the possibilities were."

And when he died, Kelly said, "he was surrounded by the best men on this earth, his friends."

"That's what the president tried to say to four families the other day," Kelly said. "I was stunned when I came to work yesterday morning, and brokenhearted at what I saw a member of Congress doing. A member of Congress who listened in on a phone call from the President of the United States to a young wife, and in his way, tried to express that opinion that he was a brave man, a fallen hero."

Kelly said Trump tried to express that Johnson was where he wanted to be and with the people he wanted to be with when he was killed.

@1patriot I choose to believe his Actual words and demeanor, (and subsequent words trying to gloss over things, too, including from his toadies.)

@annewimsey500 your choice to choose take the high road or the low road you only have one life to live.

Hear! Hear!

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 9

Photos 416 More

Posted by bookofmoronsTotally pumped for the 2024 eclipse and so far the weather is excellent! Fingers crossed it stays that way for the next few hours!!! BTW: Did anyone realize that its not just an American eclipse?

Posted by 1patriotDon't talk about the Government or you will pay ! [x.com]

Posted by 1patriot[facebook.

Posted by 1patriotCanada's new hate crimes you can be charge if they think you don't like them

Posted by 1patriotPiece shit traitor

Posted by 1patriot⚫️🚨 Canada is implementing a law designed to preempt crime, ala “Minority Report” which will be selectively enforced against White citizens.

Posted by 1patriotNow we know what the Trudeau government was desperately trying to hide.

Posted by 1patriotI think it’s time we stop pretending and getting rid of fossil fuels will somehow solve all of the world, so-called climate problems! Robbie Picard

Posted by 1patriotKICKLEI is kicking off! With a dedication to all Canadian Patriots, Especially Those “Who Can`t Get to Ottawa.

Posted by 1patriotthe whole liberal party become millionaires

Posted by 1patriotDozens of Ottawa protestors file several lawsuits seeking tens of millions of dollars from the government, RCMP, banks, and others over the Emergency Act invocation that was ruled unconstitutional ...

Posted by 1patriotALL Native and Non-Native people of Canada will want to see this interview by Dan Dicks from Press For Truth [pressfortruth.

Posted by 1patriot[rebelnews.

Posted by 1patriotDuring an interview with an Australian network taped earlier this week, Justin Trudeau stated, "In Canada, I am more popular than Jesus Christ" arrogant as as Biden both pricks, both pedophiles, ...

Posted by 1patriotThe pedophile turdeau.....being sued for imposing the emergency act.....

Posted by 1patriotin Canadian the liberals are shitting all over our veterans likely the same down south

• Top tags#Canada #video #government #world #DonaldTrump #god #friends #money #hope #children #laws #religion #religious #reason #liberal #federal #rights #freedom #media #book #hell #vote #climate #USA #minister #wife #truth #policy #economic #death #weather #earth #community #Police #Song #hello #church #evidence #fear #liberals #oil #guns #belief #society #Bible #ClimateChange #atheism #dogs #conservative #politics ...

Members 469Top