Agnostic.com
5 1

Since, I have been an Atheist I have become more comfortable with my body. I enjoy walking around my house naked and not being bothered by religious bs. I'm thinking about going to an nudist colony during the Summer. Do you have any tips for a first time visitor to an nudist colony? I think it would be fun to run around without any clothes on around people and getting a natural full body tan.

freedom41 9 Feb 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know in your area but in Solair (Mass.) single people are not too welcome; I was rejected by the ladies in a no very diplomatic way; I guess being slim / younger are not assets in the nude camps. LOL

duchessa1 Level 7 June 7, 2022

Carry a towel....tell people you are a first timer....bring (if possible) a friend...

duchessa1 Level 7 June 5, 2022

Tips for first timers?

Always carry a towel for when you wan to sit down.

Remember to use sunscreen on your "privates".

Bring your own food. Few nudist clubs have a place to eat.

Call ahead for any other questions you might have. I've encountered one nudist club that keeps the gate on the read to the club locked and you have to go back out to where you have cell service to call them to come unlock the gate. Most clubs you can just drive on in.

You may want to check out aanr.org to find a "family friendly" club near you.

One final tip. If you ever cook naked, use turkey bacon as it doesn't splatter and pop like regular bacon.

snytiger6 Level 9 Feb 17, 2022

Wear two hats.

It's important to be friendly.

Tennis and volleyball practice is imperative.

Eschew the cooler months.

Take a friend.

If you drink tea or coffee use extreme caution.

When the feeling is so palpable you could touch it, don't.

Remember there is a reason naturists are welcoming, sunshine.

Yes, I have a few suggestions. First...TAKE SUNSCREEN! Second...it's incredibly rude to stare. Third...wear a hat.

LucyLoohoo Level 9 Feb 16, 2022

Thanks for the info. I'm not much into wearing hats.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 23

Photos 194 More

Posted by snytiger6Naturist families are ...

Posted by snytiger6What happens when you sleep naked? ...

Posted by snytiger6The only thing wrong with nudity ...

Posted by snytiger6If only it were allowed ...

Posted by snytiger6No shirt, No shoes ...

Posted by snytiger6Leaving it all behind ...

Posted by snytiger6I imagine this is more feasible now that many more people work from home...

Posted by snytiger6Nudity is the most natural state ...

Posted by snytiger6Nude bowling is just so cool ...

Posted by snytiger6Freedom, Liberty ...

Posted by snytiger6If you want to be a nudist ...

Posted by snytiger6Nudists are the least judgmental group of people I have ever met.

Posted by snytiger6Being naked is ...

Posted by snytiger6Some of the best decisions are made in ...

Posted by snytiger6I am a nudist ...

Posted by snytiger6Everyone has a friend who ...

• Top tags#nudists #nudity #world #religious #religion #god #friends #video #laws #community #Atheist #reason #hope #hell #florida #created #holiday #society #Christian #book #youtube #guns #coffee #dream #church #hiking #Christians #weather #sex #relationship #belief #freedom #vote #racism #mormon #movies #ashamed #celebrate #agnostic #vacation #DonaldTrump #mother #Bible #VitaminD #kids #gardening #culture #faith #atheism #sleep ...

Members 216Top