Agnostic.com
5 2

LINK Sleeping Naked: How It Can Benefit Your Overall Well-Being

(I lookeed this up after I saw a meme on Facebook about how sleeping naked is supposedly an invitation to demons.)

If you don't already sleep naked, it may be time to give it a try. This article will explain how sleeping naked can help you get better rest, reduce your stress, and even help you to lose weight. ...

snytiger6 9 July 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've been sleeping naked for years, and nobody can affirm or deny that claim.

BitFlipper Level 8 July 11, 2022

It makes me sad that all my years of sleeping naked have failed to entice even one demon. Oh well. I'll keep trying. 😉

I don't know that sleeping naked contributed, but I agree that sleep is the best healer for most physical and mental ills. After long battling several illnesses, all of which contributed to debilitating insomnia, I focused everything in my life on being able to sleep, and achieved a lot of pain relief while losing 100+ pounds. Sleep is freakin' platinum as far as I'm concerned.

Lauren Level 8 July 11, 2022

As a kid I often experienced "sleep paralysis" which religious people often think is a demonic attack. However, as an adult, I now sleep naked, and have never had sleep paralysis when sleeping naked.

@snytiger6 I've only had sleep paralysis a couple of times, but it was a ghastly experience! I'm glad sleeping naked was able to resolve it for you.

I don't mean to downplay the benefit of it, if only just for the comfort since no matter how light they are, clothes bunching around me is disruptive and I prefer the freedom of natural movement. We had a family bed after my daughter was born, and we all slept naked. I'm sure there are times she nursed without waking me at all, and we didn't have to rearrange clothes to do it. It was best for all of our sleep.

When you awaken to a dog about to vomit (the dreaded urka-gurkas) you need to be wearing something to get them to the backyard NOW!

AnneWimsey Level 9 July 10, 2022

I quit sleeping naked years ago when the apartment next to mine caught fire, and l was
trying to find something to put on, as there were already fireman and lots of people were there when they woke me up. Always underwear.

Sticks48 Level 9 July 9, 2022

I think I'd have just rushed out without bothering to get dressed. I don't find nudity to be embarassing.

An old friend of mine told me that the secret to happy marriage was a nice set of pajamas. You fold them up and place them on the nightstand next to the bed in case you need to jump up in the middle of the night.

Man 🙄
I sleep w whatever protects my legs and boobs from both dogs 😂😂
I will love to sleep naked , but my boys sleep w me . And they chose to fight each other or walk allover me 😂 .

Pralina1 Level 9 July 9, 2022

I just reread my reply and fixed it. I hope you knew what the fuck l said, l wasn't sure what l said. 🙃

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 19

Photos 195 More

Posted by snytiger6In search of a naturist symbol ...

Posted by snytiger6Naturist families are ...

Posted by snytiger6What happens when you sleep naked? ...

Posted by snytiger6The only thing wrong with nudity ...

Posted by snytiger6If only it were allowed ...

Posted by snytiger6No shirt, No shoes ...

Posted by snytiger6Leaving it all behind ...

Posted by snytiger6I imagine this is more feasible now that many more people work from home...

Posted by snytiger6Nudity is the most natural state ...

Posted by snytiger6Nude bowling is just so cool ...

Posted by snytiger6Freedom, Liberty ...

Posted by snytiger6If you want to be a nudist ...

Posted by snytiger6Nudists are the least judgmental group of people I have ever met.

Posted by snytiger6Being naked is ...

Posted by snytiger6Some of the best decisions are made in ...

Posted by snytiger6I am a nudist ...

• Top tags#nudists #nudity #world #religious #religion #god #friends #video #laws #community #Atheist #reason #hope #hell #florida #created #holiday #society #Christian #book #youtube #guns #coffee #dream #church #hiking #Christians #weather #sex #relationship #belief #freedom #vote #racism #mormon #movies #ashamed #celebrate #agnostic #vacation #DonaldTrump #mother #Bible #VitaminD #kids #gardening #culture #faith #atheism #sleep ...

Members 216Top