Agnostic.com
3 3

LINK Nude beach etiquette: Lose your clothes, not your manners | CNN

Most in this group are already aware... but here it is for those who don't know "nudist etiquette".

snytiger6 9 June 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've been to a clothing optional beach and natural hot springs, very calm.

A hot spring sounds lovely! I've got to add that to my list.

@Lauren The one that was clothing optional is in New Mexico, close to Deming, New Mexico.

@michelle666gar I better check it out Michelle, since I'm in Deming!! 🥰

By "very calm" you mean nobody bother you?

@duchessa1 No one bothered me or my friends. Very relaxing time, all elderly people, just enjoying a soak in the natural hot tubs and having conversations.

@michelle666gar I was never bothered in my 73 years attending nude beaches....here in USA or overseas. People? All ages.

@duchessa1 Yes, people of all ages, in their natural state and it's nothing to feel bad about. In the USA people are bought up very strict about nudity when it shouldn't be.

@michelle666gar I don't know "which " USA are you talking about.... Your comment surprises me. since USA has many nude resorts.

@duchessa1 Most people I have talked to or their reactions about nude beaches and resorts.

@michelle666gar Here in NY -in fact, the east coast, nudism is not a taboo.

It's been a couple of decades since I've gone to a clothing optional beach but the etiquette still seems the same. There are always a few gawkers who are inappropriate but in general it's been comfortable - then again, I'm a lot older so maybe they wouldn't be as inappropriate as they were back then.

The Asian spa I go to has some mandatory no clothing areas and it's surprising (and a shame) that some people I know won't go because of that.

You don't often share this aspect of your lifestyle, @Snytiger6, so it's an interesting insight.

Lauren Level 8 June 29, 2024

Cool, eye contact and bring a towel. Easy enough!! 😉

Recent Visitors 14

Photos 220 More

Posted by snytiger6Body image tip: ...

Posted by snytiger6Memories are made when ...

Posted by snytiger6Today wear a smile ...

Posted by snytiger6One day let's look at this hiding of the nude ...

Posted by snytiger6Nudity is as natural as ...

Posted by snytiger6It feels better ...

Posted by snytiger6The forest doesn't care if ...

Posted by snytiger6Experience the liberation that ...

Posted by snytiger6We know there is something therapeutic about nudity ...

Posted by snytiger6Free the body ...

Posted by snytiger6Nudists are not ...

Posted by snytiger6Being nude is not a sexual statement ...

Posted by snytiger6Living outside your comfort zone ...

Posted by snytiger6Tomorrow isn't promised ...

Posted by snytiger6I don't need therapy ...

Posted by snytiger6We are all born naked ...

• Top tags#nudists #nudity #world #religion #religious #god #friends #video #community #Atheist #laws #reason #hell #hope #florida #book #Christian #created #holiday #sex #relationship #church #society #youtube #guns #movies #mother #atheism #coffee #dream #hiking #Christians #weather #belief #memories #humans #Jesus #children #freedom #vote #racism #mormon #ashamed #celebrate #agnostic #vacation #DonaldTrump #Bible #VitaminD #kids ...

Members 220Top