Agnostic.com
2 3

LINK 15 Funny Tweets Every Introvert Will Appreciate | HuffPost Life

If you're an introvert, you value your alone time. You tend to think before you speak.
You'd much rather socialize one-on-one than in a group. A phone call is probably your worst nightmare. But most of all, you are silently strong. It can be tough to prefer being alone in a world that values sociability. But take heart, quiet types: Twitter has your back. Each month, we round up spot-on tweets that capture what it's like to be an introvert. Scroll down for our latest batch.

Check out the list.
***I especially relate to 5, 13, and 15 on the list.

GoodMan 7 Sep 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Those were great. #5 was my favorite!

"How rude of you not to invite me to something I didn't want to go."

Exactly.... and the opposite is true. "How rude of you to invite me. Now I have to come up with an excuse."

@TheoryNumber3 #5 is my favorite overall...lol

Great tweets! It's nice that introverts have been able to find the silver lining to this awful pandemic.

dkp93 Level 8 Sep 22, 2020

@dkp93
Yes! Which ones resonate with you?

@GoodMan I can really relate to the tweets that appreciate the anonymity behind the mask and distancing from others. And every time my phone rings, my first thought is "Who the hell is calling me?!" often followed by relief when I realize it's a call I can avoid. 😂

@dkp93 I'm with you on the phone call thing; even though I keep my phone with me at all times, I HATE it when someone actually calls. Send me a text; MAYBE I'll answer you.

Recent Visitors 33

Photos 855 More

Posted by FrostyJim...works for me?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFollow me for more tips…😎

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMe too, me too!

Posted by TheoryNumber3In honor of Eclipse Day.....

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI’m perfectly happy so must be something wrong…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIntroverts. Creatures of the Night!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyDon’t ring my doorbell!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThe face helps…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThe face helps…

Posted by FrostyJim...I have a lifetime membership.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyAnd yet I thrive…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyAnd yet I thrive…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyWell, that deteriorated quickly…

• Top tags#friends #video #world #religion #god #hello #religious #hell #hope #relationship #Atheist #anxiety #money #reason #cats #truth #book #kids #dogs #introvert #Bible #children #humans #church #memes #fear #lonely #guns #wife #books #mother #Song #beliefs #laws #community #animals #sleep #Christian #Friday #movies #media #TheTruth #DonaldTrump #advice #faith #sex #parents #evidence #belief #coffee ...

Members 1,995Top

Moderators