Agnostic.com
0 1

LINK 4 things extroverted leaders can learn from introverts

**ADOPT A GROWTH MINDSET ABOUT WHAT EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP LOOKS LIKE ***
The primary impediment facing extroverted leaders who seek to adapt their style to a new reality is the story they tell themselves about what effective leadership looks like. They are hammers walking around looking for nails. This type of “fixed mindset” thinking keeps leaders stuck.

REMIND US ALL WHY WE’RE HERE . . . OVER AND OVER AGAIN
When you were all in the same space, your team was reminded in both subtle and overt ways many times a day “why we exist.” The mission statement was written on the wall.

BE A RECEIVER, NOT A BROADCASTER
Introverts lead in quiet ways. They choose more intimate interactions, either one-on-one, or in small groups. They are not always speaking on every topic but when they do, their words carry great power and credibility.

NAME WHAT’S HARD
By naming what’s going on for you personally, you drop the veil and allow your teams to see you as more human, more flawed, and more real.

GoodMan 7 Sep 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 855 More

Posted by FrostyJim...works for me?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFollow me for more tips…😎

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMe too, me too!

Posted by TheoryNumber3In honor of Eclipse Day.....

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI’m perfectly happy so must be something wrong…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIntroverts. Creatures of the Night!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyDon’t ring my doorbell!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThe face helps…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThe face helps…

Posted by FrostyJim...I have a lifetime membership.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyAnd yet I thrive…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyAnd yet I thrive…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyWell, that deteriorated quickly…

• Top tags#friends #video #world #religion #god #hello #religious #hell #hope #relationship #Atheist #anxiety #money #reason #cats #truth #book #kids #dogs #introvert #Bible #children #humans #church #memes #fear #lonely #guns #wife #books #mother #Song #beliefs #laws #community #animals #sleep #Christian #Friday #movies #media #TheTruth #DonaldTrump #advice #faith #sex #parents #evidence #belief #coffee ...

Members 1,995Top

Moderators