Agnostic.com
2 0

LINK Does Modern Technology Help or Hinder the Social Lives of Introverts? - Introvert Spring

In today’s world of modern technology and fancy gadgets, it’s an interesting time to be an introvert. The way we communicate and spend time has changed significantly, thanks to the internet, smartphones, and social media. While introverts tend to be introspective and quiet, their personalities can shift dramatically when they interact online. It can take effort for an introvert to find the right balance between online entertainment and real-world interactions.

GoodMan 7 Oct 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

“Help or hinder the social life of an introvert”? By what measure? I sort of find the title statement offensive, And the suggestion that introvert’s personalities change dramatically online. That would imply that they are someone shy or tongue-tied in person, which is not necessarily the case, and feel free to “open up” on line? I dunno.
In many ways technology makes it MUCH easier to ignore people, avoid crowds, conversation, or be selective.

NJSnarky Level 6 Oct 16, 2020

In many ways technology makes it MUCH easier to ignore people, avoid crowds, conversation, or be selective. Yes this statement seems to be quite true but it is the same for extroverts also when they are over whelmed, I find it easy to balance also

i find it easy to balance

TheDoubter Level 9 Oct 14, 2020

Me too

Agreed

Recent Visitors 29

Photos 853 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMe too, me too!

Posted by TheoryNumber3In honor of Eclipse Day.....

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI’m perfectly happy so must be something wrong…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIntroverts. Creatures of the Night!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyDon’t ring my doorbell!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThe face helps…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThe face helps…

Posted by FrostyJim...I have a lifetime membership.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyAnd yet I thrive…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyAnd yet I thrive…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyWell, that deteriorated quickly…

• Top tags#friends #video #world #religion #god #hello #religious #hell #hope #relationship #Atheist #anxiety #money #reason #cats #truth #book #kids #dogs #introvert #Bible #children #humans #church #memes #fear #lonely #guns #wife #books #mother #Song #beliefs #laws #community #animals #sleep #Christian #Friday #movies #media #TheTruth #DonaldTrump #advice #faith #sex #parents #evidence #belief #coffee ...

Members 1,994Top

Moderators