Agnostic.com
4 15

Indeed, this

tallguy241 7 Aug 25
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It cracks me up how the head shrink community tries to convince the world that being introverted is a disease, while being a raging extrovert is healthy. Yet within a week of everything shutting down with the covid, the extroverts all started loosing their minds, and requiring mental health assistance, while those of us not encumbered by such needs have done just fine, aside from the fact that my very quiet mountain community quickly got overrun by three times the normal permanent residents with extroverts fleeing the cities and making trips to the store a bit congested ( five people in the store instead of two) but they won't last long . They're already moaning about no chain stores within a couple hours round trip.

wolf041 Level 7 Oct 8, 2021

Why do I so frequently see a blank page , where I know there is something posted ? Had to call this up before I saw the actual posting .

Cast1es Level 9 Aug 25, 2021
  • I wish....
NHjulie Level 8 Aug 25, 2021

it would be a welcome change

TheDoubter Level 9 Aug 25, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 19

Photos 856 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyOne below triggered me…

Posted by FrostyJim...works for me?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFollow me for more tips…😎

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMe too, me too!

Posted by TheoryNumber3In honor of Eclipse Day.....

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI’m perfectly happy so must be something wrong…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIntroverts. Creatures of the Night!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyDon’t ring my doorbell!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThe face helps…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThe face helps…

Posted by FrostyJim...I have a lifetime membership.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyAnd yet I thrive…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyAnd yet I thrive…

• Top tags#friends #video #world #religion #god #hello #religious #hell #hope #relationship #Atheist #anxiety #money #reason #cats #truth #book #kids #dogs #introvert #Bible #children #humans #church #memes #fear #lonely #guns #wife #books #mother #Song #beliefs #laws #DonaldTrump #community #animals #sleep #Christian #Friday #movies #media #TheTruth #advice #faith #sex #parents #evidence #belief #coffee ...

Members 1,995Top

Moderators