Agnostic.com
3 3

Relationships

Do you think that introverts are generally more or less appealing than their extrovert counterparts?

Unity 8 Mar 8
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm going to guess that extroverts get noticed first, but introverts grow in appeal over time.

Julie808 Level 8 Mar 9, 2023

I'm on my second cup of coffee and I still don't know, although my first thought was, "Appealing to whom?" Romantically? Platonically? In business? As neighbors? An argument could be made for each, but I think in general we're taught that extroverts are more sincere since it seems they're guileless and their emotions seem more apparent, whereas introverts are alluded to being more secretive and thus less trustworthy. All of those assumptions are wrong, but we still like to see them portrayed that way in movies, and it probably carries into our personal lives more than we'd admit.

Personally, I'm more of an ambivert, and my relationships have been with both extroverts and introverts. I found them both do-able. Has something happened that's led you to ponder this issue?

Lauren Level 8 Mar 8, 2023

Nothing has happened. Sort of a self examination.
I'm interested in hearing the opinions of this community
For example:
You just made me aware that I need to be more specific when asking a question. I'm working on improving my relationships, as well as my communication skills.
Thank you for your response.

Honestly, I think it varies person-to-person. Each person has their own varied tastes. Boy, could my comment sound more trite LOL. I'm more introverted; my ex of way too long was more extroverted. My now significant other is more introverted. So, I don't know. I really don't. Unity,I need more tea. Interesting question now that I've rambled through it.

Recent Visitors 25

Photos 925 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYep, I’d rather be home…

Posted by AppleriverTexting is always best

Posted by AppleriverWhy go out when you can stay cozy in your pj’s

Posted by KilltheskyfairyNo wonder I eat so much!

Posted by CocoavineI know this feeling

Posted by FrostyJimWhen the doorbell rings - but you aren't expecting company... [facebook.com]

Posted by KilltheskyfairyAre you ready for it?

Posted by AppleriverMy exact feelings…

Posted by Heather2367I need some of these.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThat would be my answer too.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYep, not interested!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYep, not interested!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYou won’t see me!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIt’s too hot!

• Top tags#friends #video #world #religion #god #hello #religious #hell #hope #Atheist #money #relationship #kids #cats #anxiety #reason #book #truth #introvert #dogs #Bible #children #humans #church #mother #memes #fear #lonely #guns #wife #books #Song #beliefs #media #laws #parents #DonaldTrump #community #animals #Christian #sleep #Friday #movies #dream #TheTruth #advice #faith #sex #evidence #belief ...

Members 2,011Top

Moderators