Agnostic.com
1 0

hello all! I am curious:
What you all think of the election primary results?
How is Reynolds doing on Covid crisis?
Will you miss the pool this summer?

Donna_I 8 June 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am happy that Steve King is going to be gone in Jan., but that probably means the Repub that beat him in the primary will win the general election in Nov.. If King had won the primary, he probably would have lost the general. My choice for US Senate lost in the Dem primary, which is almost always the case for me. I can positively vote for the Dem nominee in the general for that. Reynolds started out pretty good on dealing with Covid, but now is buckling under pressure from her party to reopen everything too soon and is also trying to hide the data on the virus spread and also ducking the media as much as possible by cutting back to two press conferences a week. I look for her to go back to the full Branstadt practice of no press conferences before the end of this summer, if not sooner. I will not miss the pool this summer as I gave up swimming many years ago. I walk for exercise instead.

I agree on the King comments I am glad to see him gone but probably ruining Scholkens(sp?) to get elected is a bummer.
I tend to agree with you on that one as well. She did better than some.
I will miss the pool ! 🙂

Recent Visitors 3

Photos

Posted by CliffordCookJust before the movie Civil War came out in cinemas, Trump supporter ([iowafaithleadercoalition.

Posted by CliffordCookI lived in Iowa years ago, but remember the caucus season well.

Posted by Donna_IRandom Ramble.

Posted by FrostyJimI visited the Turkey River and remember this old Mill - many cool sights here... and a great magazine too! [facebook.com]

Posted by FrostyJimI came up to Alaska from Coralville, IA in 1991 for a summer job .

Posted by Donna_IGeneral question. Do you have a favorite Iowa food? Casey's breakfast pizza, pork tenderloin, maidrites, etc... Mine is taco pizza. I hadn't realized it (theoretically any way) began in Iowa.

Posted by Donna_IHello fellow Iowans! I am the new host for this page and I am looking for suggestions for a more vibrant page! Please let me know your thoughts.

Posted by Donna_IWhat are the best fall things to do in Iowa?

• Top tags#hello #hope #church #DonaldTrump #god #beliefs #relationship #sex #faith #guns #species #rights #religious #movies #iowa #CivilWar #violence #pastor #IowaFaithLeaderCoalition #video #politics #agnostic #Christian #laws #nonbelief #justice #world #shoes #technology #book #2020election #homosexual #VoteByMail #religions #drama #soul #Snl #truth #shutdown #bullshit #Jesus #JesusChrist #spirits #poison #alcohol #Hawkeye #weather #Stocks #dinosaurs #evolved ...

Members 34Top