Agnostic.com
1 0

Hello all!
Today has been interesting with the massive storm that blasted through Iowa. Lots of trees didn't survive the storm and neither did the power grid here. I miss radio(after about 3hours)☹ - the background sound is now varied levels of chainsaw.
Hope everyone is well!

Donna_I 8 Aug 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I lost my satellite TV until at least sometime tomorrow, but I still have Iowa Public Radio and my dvd's from the library of a season of Better Call Saul and a movie on my dvr that I recorded a few days ago and haven't watched yet.

glad your doing well Tom! Did you guys get much od the storm?

@Donna_I What do you mean by od?

@TomMcGiverin I had ment to write "of" wondering how much damage in your area?

@Donna_I A lot of tree damage. Loss of power in much of the town. Many streets blocked by downed trees. The Iowa Public Radio station that I listen to was on after the storm passed, but got knocked out later in the afternoon and was off all evening. It's back on this morning.

Recent Visitors 2

Photos

Posted by CliffordCookJust before the movie Civil War came out in cinemas, Trump supporter ([iowafaithleadercoalition.

Posted by CliffordCookI lived in Iowa years ago, but remember the caucus season well.

Posted by Donna_IRandom Ramble.

Posted by FrostyJimI visited the Turkey River and remember this old Mill - many cool sights here... and a great magazine too! [facebook.com]

Posted by FrostyJimI came up to Alaska from Coralville, IA in 1991 for a summer job .

Posted by Donna_IGeneral question. Do you have a favorite Iowa food? Casey's breakfast pizza, pork tenderloin, maidrites, etc... Mine is taco pizza. I hadn't realized it (theoretically any way) began in Iowa.

Posted by Donna_IHello fellow Iowans! I am the new host for this page and I am looking for suggestions for a more vibrant page! Please let me know your thoughts.

Posted by Donna_IWhat are the best fall things to do in Iowa?

• Top tags#hello #hope #church #DonaldTrump #god #beliefs #relationship #sex #faith #guns #species #rights #religious #movies #iowa #CivilWar #violence #pastor #IowaFaithLeaderCoalition #video #politics #agnostic #Christian #laws #nonbelief #justice #world #shoes #technology #book #2020election #homosexual #VoteByMail #religions #drama #soul #Snl #truth #shutdown #bullshit #Jesus #JesusChrist #spirits #poison #alcohol #Hawkeye #weather #Stocks #dinosaurs #evolved ...

Members 34Top