Agnostic.com
1 1

I Am All In!!

twshield 8 June 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I haven't even got to PS1. Nice graphics of the marbles.
How are you Tim?

FrayedBear Level 9 June 14, 2020

@twshield 👍 golly have you only just got blue ray disks? We've had them quite a while now. I bought a 2nd hand player probably 9 months sgo but have never got round to buying a remote controlfor it. I was surprised to find that the unit doesn't have physical control buttons.
So how are you finding lockdown? Got any good stories to share? I have a new group "Tales from the Lockdown" if you have.

@twshield aha so you haven't been in lockdown but going to work all this time.
Re disks for movies. Lol ive not aspired to HD or streaming. In fact most of my life has been without TV. In the last ten years however because of the lack of docial activity for me I have gravitated to watching DVDs which I'm able to buy outside of lockdown restrictions for the equivalent of $US1 or less at garage sales. I now have many hundreds awaiting viewing. A problem can arise that what i wante to watch five years ago does not currently enamour me - it may be ten years before the desire returns - lol a bit like preferences in fashions.
Stay safe.

@twshield that's a very civilised roster. I don't know why but I thought that you are in IT. I was recently kept in Isolation in Melbourne awaiting C19 test result and so even my meal server was getting suited up! It all stopped when a senior doctor said "this is ridiculous, you've been 8 days in another hospital in a town that has had no C19 cases and have no symptoms of c19" . 24 hours later the negative test result came in. I celebrated by climbing 3 big flights of stairs. The views I had across Melbourne were great & I had the excitement of a flight back home when they threw me out ss a reject. 😁 I think I wrote about it & put photos up in tales from the lockdown. - "The joys of C19 lockdown - being unnecessarily sent by one hospital to another 300 klms away with no..." and "Well I never expected to be writing this here! I'm in the local A&E!

A consultation with my ..."

@twshield lol. That c19 test was only god for the day that it was taken. After that date I was exposedto new hospital inmates, visitors, two ambos to Melbourne, ap toilet break at an hospital onte way down etc. With hindsight I don't think the doctor was wise. He could also have exposed me.
One of the Aussies claims that the tuberculosis vaccine is helpful in stopping covid viruses.

@twshield thanks for the good wishes.