Agnostic.com
4 12

What you're owed.

Heather2367 8 Nov 26
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

3

But, I thought if you, or a loved one, has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Was I lied to? 😱

Kynlei Level 8 Nov 26, 2020
2

So does this mean that everyone is entitled to a pen and a pad of paper at birth?
Fucked Again!

Surfpirate Level 9 Nov 26, 2020
2

I guess the very young and the very old and weak are just fucked, and its a good thing, the dead beats...

0
Write Comment