Agnostic.com
2 4

Life is a matter of choices . We all make them . Sometimes , we learn too late , that the information we based our choices on was either incomplete or even a complete lie . In which case we can either learn to live with the altered reality or we can back up and start over . If you chose to get a divorce , you are starting over . If you are being divorced , especially repeatedly , then you need to ask yourself what you've been doing wrong . Do you misrepresent who you are and what you expect from a marriage ?

Cast1es 9 Mar 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have always found that if your paying attention people will tell you what they are about. Paying attention in the first part of a lustful relationship can be difficult as we are looking at the other as we hope they will be, perhaps not as they really are.

I'm too quick to trust and too slow to set boundaries. I ignore too many red flags and have self esteem issues. I have all the traits that men with predatory personality disorders look for in a partner: patience, generosity, tolerance, strong desire to be nurturing, and a willingness to believe people are basically decent and honest.

Deb57 Level 8 Mar 15, 2022

It's the way we are raised . We need to teach girls to be way more sceptable .

@Cast1es Skeptical?

You have identified many of the spectrums people live on.

Quick or slow to trust. Quick or slow to set boundaries. Much or little attention to red flags. Much or little self esteem. Victim or predator.