Agnostic.com
8 2

LINK Fake or not, Do you believe it or not

this would be fake or not,
something hidden on the moon,
or not

Rachelscm 5 June 11
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

Wait, you actually believe the Moon is real? The chemtrails must be working, then!

chilehead9 Level 7 June 15, 2019
1

Oh I believe it. I believe it's Photo-shop.🤣

1

I've been watching the moon for 60 years. What a pile of faked crap.

2

Since a camera on a satellite can identify the cigarettes you smoke I would expect some better resolution photos than these

3

Yeah, I am guessing that people who spent their whole lives working towards a career based on scientific findings and study are going to mass fake something like this...just like all of the scientists from all over the globe and in many different fields of study are mass faking the data for climate change...

I will guess that there are people who will fake stories to win popularity from the gullible and ignorant...or not...

thinktwice Level 8 June 11, 2019
3

Or not.

Hathacat Level 9 June 11, 2019
3

😂😂😂😂...So NASA not only "faked" the moon landings, they also had 25 "Fake Secret" landings?..bwaaaahaaaaa

Charlene Level 9 June 11, 2019
2

Nope. Haux. Ridiculously fake. Poorly done obvious Photoshop.

Kafirah Level 8 June 11, 2019
Write Comment