Agnostic.com
4 11

a few more I found.

hankster 9 Aug 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The fish make me smile!

super!

All three are great. Definitely a variety.

thank you.

Great

bobwjr Level 9 Aug 4, 2020

Yeah, the fish. Super cool. Such character.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 31

Photos 2,433 More

Posted by HelenRoseBuckPreparing canvases.

Posted by HelenRoseBuckIt’s so great to be back doing art shows again! Three galleries recently accepted my art for group shows.

Posted by HelenRoseBuckFinal touches! I don’t own a Texas flag but the giant one flying over Dreamland was waving at me so I took a picture and waved back! Now this guy will be in a show at Mercer Street Art in ...

Posted by HippieChick58I completed this today.

Posted by HippieChick58I completed this today.

Posted by BudgieNext piece of work for a young girl a blanket/rug with butterflies, was really proud of the beanie as I had to work it out by myself to make it fit into a circle.

Posted by BudgieNext piece of work for a young girl a blanket/rug with butterflies, was really proud of the beanie as I had to work it out by myself to make it fit into a circle.

Posted by KynleiFinished this drawing last night. It's part of what will be a collage of different Disney characters. I think I made Piglet a tad too big, but it's fine. Thanks for taking a look! 😊

Posted by KynleiRediscovered in the 21st century, Hilda was created by Duane B.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #video #friends #world #hope #reason #animals #church #relationship #community #Atheist #atheism #death #kids #children #humans #hell #oil #Christmas #book #dogs #Bible #books #agnostic #Christian #beliefs #cats #movies #photography #sex #evidence #parents #religions #hello #money #Jesus #holiday #DonaldTrump #earth #mother #loves #guns #flowers #created #society #belief #Christians #Halloween ...

Members 725Top