Agnostic.com
2 12

Resin and alcohol ink, day 2.

DoctoralZombie 7 Feb 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Epoxy? Beautiful work! Almost looks like a reef. Silicone mold or is that cut and polished?

Awwww, shucks, you are sweet. Yes, it is epoxy. I've been playing with mica flakes today and it's making me cuss. Lots to learn; all suggestions welcome.

@DoctoralZombie
The mica works!! I bet the tissue like metal foils would be stunning. Besides dust being your nemesis, my advice is limited. I have not found a way to heat gun out the bubbles without blowing dust everywhere.. Short of that i am still learning. The color changing thremochromatic pigments work in epoxy. I've had fun with those. This is a mixed media copper embossed bookcover i did with a steampunk epoxy inset.

@RealisticEyes Love that bookcover! I have not played with pigment powders yet, just the alcohol inks so far. I did manage to find some foils to play with, but started with the mica flakes today. I think a pressure pot is in my future for sure.

@DoctoralZombie I'm cheap. I use the vacuum sweater bags from amazon with a mesh cage on the inside. Not as strong of a vacuum though, but the kit is like 30 bucks. Best thing i have found so far for large casted pieces (cure times on those resins are like an hour plus).

Looks like plastic ,

Cast1es Level 9 Feb 14, 2021

Because it is plastic ❤💕😆

Recent Visitors 20

Photos 2,528 More

Posted by JolantaAlmost good enough to eat.

Posted by metalfactoryMetal Factory - Beautifully Designed, Custom-Made Straight Staircase

Posted by KateOahuSpending August in Big Bay, Michigan, again this year.

Posted by AussieBudgieSome shots from my recent travels.

Posted by KynleiFinished my cartoon character drawing today. Note, this is for personal use only and I will not be selling it. The characters belong to their respective owners and are subject to copyright.

• Top tags#god #religion #video #religious #friends #world #hope #church #reason #animals #Atheist #relationship #atheism #hell #death #community #humans #kids #Christmas #children #movies #books #oil #book #dogs #Bible #cats #agnostic #Christian #sex #beliefs #photography #Jesus #money #hello #evidence #parents #mother #earth #religions #guns #loves #holiday #DonaldTrump #flowers #laws #youtube #created #society #belief ...

Members 1,093Top