Agnostic.com
2 3

More mountains, this day just a day trip to Molden near Sogndal

Pedrohbds 7 June 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That 1st one ❤❤❤❤
That 3rd one - you crazy! 🤣

Heidi68 Level 8 June 29, 2020

It was like 30ºC (I have no idea what is it in ºF), we were walking up. The first seconds on the snow are awesome, and then... It hurts.

@Pedrohbds wow Google just told me it is 86°f. I can see where that first few seconds might have been refreshing.

@Pedrohbds
Rule of thumb : double C, add 30 = approximate F (within a few degrees)
higher the temp, more delta

30C = 86F actual
30x2 = 60+30 = 90

20C = 68F actual
20x2 = 40+30 = 70

10C = 50F actual
10x2 = 20+30 = 50

@AtheistInNC I could convert just by writing on google, but there are so few countries that use this old measurement method that is too much work =)

@Pedrohbds asking google takes a screen; doubling and adding 30 you can do in your head.

I think there are only 3 stupid countries left not using the metric system.

@AtheistInNC just think if the idiots had let Jimmy Carter do what he wanted - we would be a part of the advanced world.....

@Heidi68 And by now, everyone would be thinking in metric, and able to read data from all other countries without converting it. And if WE had changed, the other two probably would have as well and the whole world would be on the same page in at least one endeavor.

But, alas, we have uneducated representatives. 2020 only shows how much less they know now. 😡

Very Fine .

GEGR Level 7 June 29, 2020

Recent Visitors 13

Photos 768 More

Posted by CallMeDaveFlowers are still emerging, and mosquitoes too.

Posted by CallMeDaveI've never been a big wildflower person, but this is the season for it here in Appalachia. Other people can identify every variety. I'm not there yet.

Posted by CallMeDaveI've never been a big wildflower person, but this is the season for it here in Appalachia. Other people can identify every variety. I'm not there yet.

Posted by xen0catI started getting into kayaking last year; I have a couple of folding kayaks (Oru brand) that I try to take out in summer months. eastern panhandle of WV area.

Posted by CallMeDaveWhere the turkey crossed the road

Posted by CallMeDaveFrom 1931 to 1953 the Appalachain Trail took an entirely different route through SW Virginia.

Posted by CallMeDaveFrom 1931 to 1953 the Appalachain Trail took an entirely different route through SW Virginia.

Posted by CallMeDaveI hiked over the dunes the morning (OBX)

Posted by CallMeDaveI hiked over the dunes the morning (OBX)

Posted by CallMeDaveHeart pine.

Posted by CallMeDaveNorth Mountain hike with a big crew from Appalachian Trail Club. 15 hikers. 12 miles. (I post mostly so this group doesn't go defunct)

Posted by CallMeDaveNorth Mountain hike with a big crew from Appalachian Trail Club. 15 hikers. 12 miles. (I post mostly so this group doesn't go defunct)

• Top tags#hiking #friends #god #religion #flowers #religious #video #hope #weather #Atheist #dogs #world #hello #kids #coffee #book #reason #animals #community #relationship #parents #children #church #rain #Texas #money #hell #Jesus #atheism #Friday #earth #agnostic #books #California #college #government #humans #laws #Christmas #shoes #belief #Exercise #religions #evil #evidence #cars #Christians #Shopping #advice #Norway ...

Members 356Top