Agnostic.com
3 2

Once again I was insulted by a believer. A person approached / invited me to his church. When told I am an Atheist he vested on me from ""garbage to low class dog". I wonder who gives the believers the right to insult people.

duchessa1 7 Oct 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Point me in this asshat's dirction!!!!!..it has been awhile since I have had an opportunity to use the skills I learned working 13 years amongst 20,000 men in the shipyard.

AnneWimsey Level 9 Oct 15, 2023

LOL....He lives in my area and I told him few "things" I can't repeat here.

I am convinced you can show them a flying balloon and they will tell you it's a miracle from God.
I told the incident to my best friend -100% believer- and she said this guy probably was a fake since a person of god never insults / attacks anybody. I know her for years; I won't stop being her friend although she lives in a cloud of "anal gas".

Well the true believers always seem to know god's "will" so . . . .

What this true believer should have known is I don't take offenses very easy.....After today he does. LOL

It is time to retort back aggressively. The right to insult, and condescension comes from the entitlement over 2,000 years. Our God fight has just begun. My WhatsApp, Skype and other apps show a tagline.... "Don't Send God Garbage" under my profile.

I recently visited (from Texas) a younger cousin on the East Coast after 35 years. I had seen him as a 4 years child overseas. Immediately on planning the visit, he brought up the fact that he had brought Hindu deities from the times of great great grandparents from early 1,800s. I clearly told him I would not be present if he was planning worship, rituals. Suddenly there was a big disappointment among 25 people who were gathering in his house. I knew they would make this the main fucking event of the get-together. I was not popular and I am sure the word spread among our extended family clan of 400 people that I have become a god hater, sinner..... which is very true.... Lol.

St-Sinner Level 9 Oct 15, 2023

You don't want to know my retort to him. LOL.

My family is not the closest...but, at least, 99% of my relatives are Atheists and Naturists.

Well, the religious guy apologized to me. I guess threatening him with calling the cops did the trick.

Recent Visitors 13

Photos 377 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyDangerous, indeed.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyOn March 25, 1934, feminist leader and journalist Gloria Steinem was born in Toledo, Ohio, to Leo and Ruth (Nuneviller) Steinem.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyWisconsin Supreme Court is right to limit religious exemption.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyGood job!!!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyJames Taylor - Atheist On this date in 1948, musician James Vernon Taylor was born in Boston, then grew up in Chapel Hill, N.

Posted by RobecologyHappy Birthday "meat head"! Rob Reiner's birthday in today, March 6, 1947. Here's his wiki bio;[en.wikipedia.org] and here's his Twitter "freethought"

Posted by RobecologyA short-lived agnostic; Rosa Luxemburg was born March 5 1871. Here's her bio; [en.wikipedia.org] and here's her "Tweet" from FFRF;

Posted by RobecologyI've been out of sorts; recovering from a fall and stroke; but here's an Agnostic American known as Natalie Angier, who had a birthday February 16th (1956) here's her Wiki bio; ...

Posted by RobecologyYesterday, Monday, February 12, was the birthday for Judy Blume! born February 12, 1938 A very important Agnostic!

Posted by RobecologyYoung Charles Dickens only lived to be 58 years old; yet was an agnostic of great influence! February 7 is his birthday! Here's his Wiki bio; [en.

Posted by RobecologyThomas Paine; born a "Pain".

Posted by RobecologyHappy 95th Birthday Jules Fieffer! An agnostic who still "rocks"!! [en.wikipedia.org]

Posted by RobecologyGood morning fellow Agnostics! Home from the hospital after several days.

Posted by RobecologyHappy January 14th birthday, Mr. Bond! [en.wikipedia.org]

Posted by Robecology Ethan Allen; known mainly for his reaching a "Colonel" ranking in the American Revolutionary war - was also an Agnostic; [en.wikipedia.org]

Posted by RobecologyHappy Birthday, Agnostic Carl Sandburg! [en.wikipedia.org]

• Top tags#agnostic #religion #religious #god #FFRF #Atheist #church #video #hope #atheism #world #money #Christian #book #laws #relationship #reason #Catholic #beliefs #community #Bible #politics #government #freedom #rights #existence #USA #Jesus #evidence #memes #belief #movies #parents #writers #hell #sex #books #kids #SupremeCourt #prayer #wife #death #Police #heaven #republicans #Texas #freethinker #faith #created #DonaldTrump ...

Members 647Top

Moderators