Agnostic.com
9 15

He is right

levan 6 Dec 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dawkins, too suggested the same strategy;

Robecology Level 9 Dec 18, 2020

I'm sure all the christians were praying he go to hell. Yet, if they had to spend one day in his shoes they would be praying for their god to take them from this hell. Given his situation, for him to speak this truth, says a lot for the atheist mind!!

I’m with him until there “probably” is no heaven, but when he adds appreciate “the grand design of” I’m thinking ALS caught up with him.

yvilletom Level 8 Dec 2, 2020

Why does everyone think "God" is about invisible pasta in the sky with meatballs? For 2000 years at least, it has been written that we are gods.

Word Level 8 Dec 2, 2020

I reached that same conclusion a very long time ago...long before I’d ever heard of Prof. Hawking.

Exactly correct. I agree fully today but as a younger man in a church daze I would not have agreed at all.

DenoPenno Level 9 Dec 2, 2020

We are within the great beyond!!!

We have always lived within the future, while the present has just passed, and the past itself is never to be repeated!!!

This is how I’ve been thinking a lot lately.
See this is when coincidences move you more than experience emotionally.
Perfect quotes to punctuate a day long nagging notion that somehow never quite had the words for nor the peace of mind or time to conjure up my own.
The focus is the gratitude.

Very smart man

bobwjr Level 9 Dec 2, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 34

Photos 163 More

Posted by HLMenckenFan“Religion is a conceited effort to deny the most obvious realities.” - H. L. Mencken

Posted by reecedean252What da hell

Posted by Philip21We should recognize ... he's a good boy after all ...[agnostic.com]

Posted by redbaiSounds good to me.

Posted by KWAPELL7‎Sunday, ‎February ‎7, ‎2021 for those seeking to - Awaken quickly - Listen to this Video - Every Day for 30 days - Speak its affirmations - Every Day for 60 days - Act upon what U Know...

Posted by KWAPELL7‎Sunday, ‎February ‎7, ‎2021 for those seeking to - Awaken quickly - Listen to this Video - Every Day for 30 days - Speak its affirmations - Every Day for 60 days - Act upon what U Know...

Posted by bobwjrNot a bad idea

Posted by KWAPELL7‎Sunday, ‎January ‎31, ‎2021 we as humans have been - given - endowed with &/or evolved with - certain & specific - {physical mental & Spiritual} - abilities and acuity - some of such ...

Posted by KWAPELL7‎Sunday, ‎January ‎31, ‎2021 we as humans have been - given - endowed with &/or evolved with - certain & specific - {physical mental & Spiritual} - abilities and acuity - some of such ...

Posted by Aleph-NullZataI'm kinda confused on this, i was granted a vote for choosing "man" but the choice was based off the question "What was my gender?

• Top tags#hello #god #video #religion #world #religious #friends #reason #atheism #hope #Atheist #truth #money #Bible #children #belief #animals #book #faith #freedom #Christian #death #agnostic #society #church #humans #earth #laws #kids #fear #hell #soul #government #spirit #evidence #philosophy #movies #DonaldTrump #existence #religions #pray #dogs #created #beliefs #Jesus #sex #believer #freethinker #youtube #Present ...

Members 1,383Top