Agnostic.com
4 4

LINK The Scientific Reasons Why You Should Just Always Be Naked

First paragraph of article...

There’s something wrong with the way Americans have come to accept almost every aspect of the human condition except for the most natural one. We’ve accepted guns, drugs and violence, yet refuse to accept bare breasts and genitalia.

snytiger6 9 Aug 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All the benefits about being nude most or all of the time shouldn't come as a surprise. I was a bit surprised by an apparent link between being barefoot and brain health. Other benefits not mentioned include much less laundry (saving time and money and wear & tear on your clothes), and being able to raise the thermostat for when you have the AC on. Most people set it at around 70 degrees; if you're nude you can raise it to your normal skin temp of 80 and be very comfortable.

Clothes worn to protect us from the elements are great, clothes worn to protect us from being seen - not so much. What exactly is the purpose of a bathing suit? Protect you from the sun? Keep you dry? Keep you warm?

Also of note, the article stated that our taboo about nudity is connected to our taboo about sex. Let's work on fixing that, too. Why is everything sexual so shameful, too? Sure, keep it private if you want. But why is a movie with sex rated X (NC-17) and a movie with violence & bloodshed PG?

Only at home and in my backyard.. 🙂

Sounds like you've accepted the benefits of nudity but haven't shed the shame. May I suggest going to a nude beach, park, or resort to see that public/social nudity has no shame. You'll shed any lingering embarrassment you may have.

@David_ver_3 I feel no shame at all.. I believe there's a time and place for things.. I have nude parties at my house with my friends.. That's as far as I'll go..

@Cutiebeauty Glad to hear. One of the questions I ask friends who may be considering nudity is if their preference would be to go alone to a nude beach and be seen by anonymous strangers they'll never see again or to gather with friends/co-workers who they will see again after the nude gathering. Most always people prefer the anonymous strangers - they feel too much shame and couldn't face "regular". I guess you're in the second group - friends=yes strangers=no.

On the time & place issue - a good friend of mine would love to go to public clothes optional places with me but can't because she's a school teacher. If a (clandestine) pic of her was posted she could loose her job. That's how deep the prudity goes.

You evidently live in a warmer climate LOL

great article ,i agree

RoyMillar Level 9 Aug 24, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 13

Photos 197 More

Posted by snytiger6Keep on streaking ...

Posted by snytiger6Naked is beautiful ...

Posted by snytiger6In search of a naturist symbol ...

Posted by snytiger6Naturist families are ...

Posted by snytiger6What happens when you sleep naked? ...

Posted by snytiger6The only thing wrong with nudity ...

Posted by snytiger6If only it were allowed ...

Posted by snytiger6No shirt, No shoes ...

Posted by snytiger6Leaving it all behind ...

Posted by snytiger6I imagine this is more feasible now that many more people work from home...

Posted by snytiger6Nudity is the most natural state ...

Posted by snytiger6Nude bowling is just so cool ...

Posted by snytiger6Freedom, Liberty ...

Posted by snytiger6If you want to be a nudist ...

Posted by snytiger6Nudists are the least judgmental group of people I have ever met.

Posted by snytiger6Being naked is ...

• Top tags#nudists #nudity #world #religious #religion #god #friends #video #laws #community #Atheist #reason #hope #hell #florida #created #holiday #society #Christian #book #youtube #guns #coffee #dream #church #hiking #Christians #weather #sex #relationship #belief #freedom #vote #racism #mormon #movies #ashamed #celebrate #agnostic #vacation #DonaldTrump #mother #Bible #VitaminD #kids #gardening #culture #faith #atheism #sleep ...

Members 216Top