Agnostic.com
3 0

Matthew, are the restrictions on nude photos here the same as on our Sexy Nude Photo group? That is, total nudity but no genitals. (Oops, I mean the Sexy Classy Pics group.)

mischl 8 May 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The limitations on nude photos are pretty the same all across the site.

snytiger6 Level 9 May 27, 2021

It is wholly bizarre that men's genitals are OK but not women's. Is it more inhibition and self-induced shame?

racocn8 Level 9 May 26, 2021

Is that really so? I don't recall seeing ANY genitals on this site. But I know that movies on streaming channels (that I've seen) show 3x more female genital areas than men's.

@mischl

I agree with you. I demand equal rights for men.

Where did you get That idea? (That men's are okay but not women's)....just the numerous threads about "dick pix" should be a clue!

@AnneWimsey I got that idea based on the imagery I've seen on this site. I've seen a few images of penises, but no images of women's genitalia. Mainly in the Memes group.

@AnneWimsey I've had numerous females tell me that viewing male genitalia is a turnoff. And I know from history that more women bought Playboy magazine than Playgirl. My conclusion: Women (AND men) would rather look at the nude female form than male. That seems like a no brainer to me because (IMHO) the female form is more esthetically pleasing than the male form. But of course I would think that because I'm a hetero male.

Anything is ok with me. I like it all.

St-Sinner Level 9 May 26, 2021

ME TOO! But to avoid having problems with the management, I try to stay within the guidelines. (Barely.)

Recent Visitors 18

Photos 196 More

Posted by snytiger6Naked is beautiful ...

Posted by snytiger6In search of a naturist symbol ...

Posted by snytiger6Naturist families are ...

Posted by snytiger6What happens when you sleep naked? ...

Posted by snytiger6The only thing wrong with nudity ...

Posted by snytiger6If only it were allowed ...

Posted by snytiger6No shirt, No shoes ...

Posted by snytiger6Leaving it all behind ...

Posted by snytiger6I imagine this is more feasible now that many more people work from home...

Posted by snytiger6Nudity is the most natural state ...

Posted by snytiger6Nude bowling is just so cool ...

Posted by snytiger6Freedom, Liberty ...

Posted by snytiger6If you want to be a nudist ...

Posted by snytiger6Nudists are the least judgmental group of people I have ever met.

Posted by snytiger6Being naked is ...

Posted by snytiger6Some of the best decisions are made in ...

• Top tags#nudists #nudity #world #religious #religion #god #friends #video #laws #community #Atheist #reason #hope #hell #florida #created #holiday #society #Christian #book #youtube #guns #coffee #dream #church #hiking #Christians #weather #sex #relationship #belief #freedom #vote #racism #mormon #movies #ashamed #celebrate #agnostic #vacation #DonaldTrump #mother #Bible #VitaminD #kids #gardening #culture #faith #atheism #sleep ...

Members 216Top