Agnostic.com
12 9

A quiet morning alone is something I deeply cherish. As the early sunlight filters in, I just breathe in the calmness, hum a bit as I fix myself a cuppa and have some soft music play. So how do you all like to spend your mornings?

Mimee 6 July 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If no work, coffee and a good book.

kappsguy Level 4 Aug 16, 2020

A book is a man's best friend!

I like to sit in silence with my dog and check messages. I also enjoy doing word search puzzles before I eat a little something and start a project or work in the yard.

Sonja44 Level 6 Aug 6, 2020

I usually like to make breakfast and take it out on the front porch and listen to and watch the critters ( no neighbors for a LONG way and can't even see the road from here😁 ... except for the next month and a half where it's too stinking hot out.

wolf041 Level 7 July 22, 2020

I wake up 6 ish,get my Moka pot and make a cafe an lait , go out on the patio with the dog and listen to the birds.If the windows are open these birds will wake you ,very loud. At 8 go inside ,put on a pot of Coffee and start my day with my wife.

Sans the music. It has become ubiquitous. I prefer the sound of the birds, insects, & breezes thru the burr oak leaves. Never lasts unless humans are absent.

Mooolah Level 8 July 20, 2020

Absolutely! Silence in the morning means tranquillity.

Always enjoy the early morning. Around here so silent, none of the ambient noise begins 6 or 7...in China, I enjoyed watching early morning in the market...sellers preparing their offerings(start about 4)... ...really a favorite time, for different reasons...

Same way

bobwjr Level 9 July 13, 2020

I am not usually a morning person. My job dictates that I get up by 5:30. Coffee and rushing around. I do enjoy my 20 minute drive, especially when there is a beautiful sunrise or full moon. And more coffee!

I'm usually a night owl but on the rare occasions I can wake up early I love it. Very peaceful. And a cup of coffee is a must.

HannaYou Level 6 July 13, 2020

I wake super early.. Check the kiddo.. And watch the news quietly... I usually exercise but can't right now... Not until my baby boy arrives soon...

I enjoy mornings most when I'm sleeping. 😂 I've always been a night owl.

Kynlei Level 8 July 13, 2020

Generally , feed the cats , fix breakfast , twice a week , set out the trash , check the computer for e-mails , and see what else is going on .

Cast1es Level 9 July 13, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 36

Photos 585 More

Posted by Appleriverlol! This would be me showing my artistic talent when applying eyeliner...and people wonder why I hate to go out

Posted by AppleriverI need these business cards in my life

Posted by ParacosmJust some things I relate to.

Posted by TheoryNumber3@skeprat, @Naville_1, @Thomas67, @Alaeddine, @agnostic_me_xyz, @MsKathleen A Monday Morning Welcome to the six new members of Introverts Unite! Welcome to the group.

Posted by AppleriverToo true on the doorbell one :D

Posted by AppleriverSo, I just noticed at my level on here I am now able to become a greeter...as an introvert see my reaction below...

Posted by AppleriverAnd..this applies to me..yup yup

Posted by Appleriverand I'm perfectly fine with it ...

Posted by TheoryNumber3I was at 5 Below yesterday and they have the most fantastic collection of Introvert Tee Shirts. Took a picture cause I couldn't decide. There were so many that just felt right :)

Posted by AppleriverI can relate...

• Top tags#friends #world #video #god #religion #hello #religious #hope #hell #anxiety #Atheist #relationship #money #introvert #cats #dogs #humans #reason #book #truth #kids #church #lonely #Bible #children #mother #fear #beliefs #wife #laws #media #movies #books #community #evidence #animals #guns #Song #Friday #Christian #sleep #dance #government #faith #belief #coffee #Jesus #weather #bullshit #TheTruth ...

Members 1,440Top

Moderators