Agnostic.com
11 8

A quiet morning alone is something I deeply cherish. As the early sunlight filters in, I just breathe in the calmness, hum a bit as I fix myself a cuppa and have some soft music play. So how do you all like to spend your mornings?

Mimee 6 July 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If no work, coffee and a good book.

kappsguy Level 5 Aug 16, 2020

A book is a man's best friend!

I like to sit in silence with my dog and check messages. I also enjoy doing word search puzzles before I eat a little something and start a project or work in the yard.

Sonja44 Level 7 Aug 6, 2020

I usually like to make breakfast and take it out on the front porch and listen to and watch the critters ( no neighbors for a LONG way and can't even see the road from here😁 ... except for the next month and a half where it's too stinking hot out.

wolf041 Level 7 July 22, 2020

Sans the music. It has become ubiquitous. I prefer the sound of the birds, insects, & breezes thru the burr oak leaves. Never lasts unless humans are absent.

Mooolah Level 8 July 20, 2020

Absolutely! Silence in the morning means tranquillity.

Always enjoy the early morning. Around here so silent, none of the ambient noise begins 6 or 7...in China, I enjoyed watching early morning in the market...sellers preparing their offerings(start about 4)... ...really a favorite time, for different reasons...

Same way

bobwjr Level 10 July 13, 2020

I am not usually a morning person. My job dictates that I get up by 5:30. Coffee and rushing around. I do enjoy my 20 minute drive, especially when there is a beautiful sunrise or full moon. And more coffee!

I'm usually a night owl but on the rare occasions I can wake up early I love it. Very peaceful. And a cup of coffee is a must.

HannaYou Level 6 July 13, 2020

I wake super early.. Check the kiddo.. And watch the news quietly... I usually exercise but can't right now... Not until my baby boy arrives soon...

I enjoy mornings most when I'm sleeping. 😂 I've always been a night owl.

Kynlei Level 8 July 13, 2020

Generally , feed the cats , fix breakfast , twice a week , set out the trash , check the computer for e-mails , and see what else is going on .

Cast1es Level 9 July 13, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 36

Photos 860 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIt’s my dream…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyOne below triggered me…

Posted by FrostyJim...works for me?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFollow me for more tips…😎

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMe too, me too!

Posted by TheoryNumber3In honor of Eclipse Day.....

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI’m perfectly happy so must be something wrong…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIntroverts. Creatures of the Night!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyDon’t ring my doorbell!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThe face helps…

• Top tags#friends #video #world #religion #god #hello #religious #hell #hope #relationship #Atheist #anxiety #money #reason #cats #truth #book #kids #dogs #introvert #Bible #children #humans #church #memes #fear #lonely #guns #wife #books #mother #Song #beliefs #laws #DonaldTrump #community #animals #sleep #Christian #Friday #movies #media #TheTruth #advice #faith #sex #parents #evidence #dream #belief ...

Members 1,997Top

Moderators