Agnostic.com
8 2

I have noticed there are a lot of people who when they are out in public just hang on their cellphones and I think it is a method of avoiding talking to others. I thought that I was somehow strange and different but maybe I am not.

Oldman51 7 Jan 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can remember when cell phones first became popular, back in the 1990s. I instinctively thought of Maxwell Smart and his shoe phone, every time I saw somebody using one.

davknight Level 8 Jan 27, 2021

I leave my cell phone in my van , if I want to call someone it's not far , if it's important they'll leave a message and I'll call back .

Besalbub Level 8 Jan 27, 2021

If you are talking on a cellphone you are Obviously "talking to others"....striking up conversations with total strangers is both weird & possibly dangerous

AnneWimsey Level 9 Jan 24, 2021

I've noticed many women who talk on their phone when walking alone. I've always interpreted that as a security measure.

BitFlipper Level 8 Jan 24, 2021

I hang onto my phone to avoid a five minute search if it rings. If I reach in my pocket for it I always manage to hit the reject button.
I'll speak to anyone in my path. I didn't notice this was the introvert group 🙂

freeofgod Level 8 Jan 23, 2021

It is amazing but I do to.

I will look at my phone in public if I am alone. I don't care to talk to strangers, usually. Not being rude, I just have nothing to say. If I'm with someone I know, my phone stays in my pocket unless I want to show them a picture or look up something. 🤷♀️

Kynlei Level 8 Jan 23, 2021

Used to be a book 🙂

Booklover Level 7 Jan 23, 2021

I think you're right .

Cast1es Level 9 Jan 23, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 32

Photos 855 More

Posted by FrostyJim...works for me?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFollow me for more tips…😎

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMe too, me too!

Posted by TheoryNumber3In honor of Eclipse Day.....

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI’m perfectly happy so must be something wrong…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIntroverts. Creatures of the Night!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyDon’t ring my doorbell!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThe face helps…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThe face helps…

Posted by FrostyJim...I have a lifetime membership.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyAnd yet I thrive…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyAnd yet I thrive…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyWell, that deteriorated quickly…

• Top tags#friends #video #world #religion #god #hello #religious #hell #hope #relationship #Atheist #anxiety #money #reason #cats #truth #book #kids #dogs #introvert #Bible #children #humans #church #memes #fear #lonely #guns #wife #books #mother #Song #beliefs #laws #community #animals #sleep #Christian #Friday #movies #media #TheTruth #DonaldTrump #advice #faith #sex #parents #evidence #belief #coffee ...

Members 1,995Top

Moderators