Agnostic.com
7 7

Funny how that never works

Appleriver 7 Jan 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Something else I've learned is that putting myself out there for someone to fall in love with me isn't necessarily going to make me happy. In fact, if it's not mutual, it can lead to misery, from my experience anyway.

I would so much rather be in love with someone, even if it wasn't mutual, than to have someone be in love with me. I don't see a mutual love in my future, and so for that I'm glad I'm an introvert.

In my 66 years of life on earth, most of my problems have occurred because of a man being in love with me, when the feeling wasn't mutual, and I wasn't strong enough to speak up and get them successfully to leave me alone.

So, I am no longer pining for a love. I will continue doing things I enjoy doing, alone or with others, and if a mutual love occurs, then great. If not, I'm still enjoying myself. 🙂

Julie808 Level 8 Jan 11, 2023

Glad I'm not looking for love, since I spend a lot of time at home alone. But I do remember when I was dreaming of love, yet not really willing to go out and let it find me, due to shyness. Now, I just go out by myself and am happy to make acquaintances, but am sticking to my resolve not to complicate my life with a relationship right now.

With a spike in covid cases in my community, it's finally is paying off being an introvert and enjoying my staying in while everyone else is out having fun!

Julie808 Level 8 Jan 11, 2023

no sweat, Sweetie. your guy will come along someday

TheDoubter Level 9 Jan 11, 2023

Complete with coat on and a coff of cuppee. 🙂

DenoPenno Level 9 Jan 11, 2023

You mean that doesn't work? Who knew?

Yes I too like the greenery in your bedroom. If We got the whole membership of this site to follow the declaration of love below would that help.?

I am sure you are capable of action about your problem. Results will only come if you select a few suitable candidates for deeper love, AND make your selections in order AND try out your favors on them. You have made a start,

With love and Luck , both of which are very precarious.

Mcfluwster Level 7 Jan 11, 2023

Bedroom? Looks like a park bench. Homeless? Anyway its working. I love you.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 20

Photos 860 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIt’s my dream…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyOne below triggered me…

Posted by FrostyJim...works for me?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFollow me for more tips…😎

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMe too, me too!

Posted by TheoryNumber3In honor of Eclipse Day.....

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI’m perfectly happy so must be something wrong…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIntroverts. Creatures of the Night!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyDon’t ring my doorbell!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThe face helps…

• Top tags#friends #video #world #religion #god #hello #religious #hell #hope #relationship #Atheist #anxiety #money #reason #cats #truth #book #kids #dogs #introvert #Bible #children #humans #church #memes #fear #lonely #guns #wife #books #mother #Song #beliefs #laws #DonaldTrump #community #animals #sleep #Christian #Friday #movies #media #TheTruth #advice #faith #sex #parents #evidence #dream #belief ...

Members 1,997Top

Moderators