Agnostic.com
2 3

Woody Guthrie, What are We Waiting On?

FearlessFly 9 May 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Shared to "Children of Woody"

FrayedBear Level 9 May 22, 2020

Love him and his so , Arlo. He has a song called the Massacre of 1913. My grandfather told me about the incident in Calumet Michigan. His aunt and uncle died and their baby survived and he was adopted and raised by my great grandparents. He wrote so many ballads like this about the violence caused by Employers who didnt want unions.

gigihein Level 8 May 22, 2020

"This Machine Kills Fascists"

@FearlessFly Woody would have a field day with 45 and his administration.

@FrayedBear For sure.

@FrayedBear He wrote a song about Fred Trump and his bigoted ways.

@Beowulfsfriend Which one?

@Beowulfsfriend found it

Recent Visitors 8

Photos

Posted by Lop-Eared-MuleWho dis be? From round Woody's neck o' the woods....

Posted by Lop-Eared-MuleHey Woody-ites! Well iffin ya like Woody, ya probably like Bobby Dylan! C'mon over to my group Fans of Bob "Lucky Jackfrost Dylan".... find it on my home page...........

• Top tags#video #Song #dream #youtube #DonaldTrump #cultural #Jesus #heathen #1910 #agnostic #CiscoHouston #JoeHill #conservative #ThePreachersndtheSlave #sex #friends #created #crimes #WhiteHouse #hope #poets #hospital #Santa #dance #Christmas #religion #Christians #fantasy #lunatic #Holocaust #movies #society #prison #tribe #guns #CarlSagan #GeorgeCarlin #loves #Atheist #protest #creationist #newspaper #justice #nation #god #hello ...

Members 19Top