Agnostic.com
1 0

I am alone in this world. Other than raising a child, I suppose I always was. I know there are others in a worse position than I and that worries me. I see couples and families out and about, laughing and kidding around with each other and I enjoy that, but it does make me wonder why I spend all of my time alone. I figure there must be other people who spend all of their time alone and maybe I could learn something from them but I can never find any. And then I noticed this group.

I would appreciate hearing from anyone , publicly or privately. I have no ulterior motive, I don't want anything from you that you don't want to give and I am always 100% honest (except in the occasional case of sparing someone's feelings). If nothing else, thanks for hearing me out.

LovinLarge 8 July 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I prefer to be a loner. I enjoy my own company. I don't have to deal with other people's drama and stupid crap like that. Appearances can be deceiving, a couple who looks happy on the outside may be miserable behind closed doors, but won't get out of the relationship because they feel trapped. From a man's point of view, it would be cheaper to keep her. Don't be down on yourself for being a loner, embrace it.

I'm not sure being a loner necessarily means being alone all the time. Of course there's nothing wrong with being a loner but I don't think being alone all the time is natural or healthy. I have become so comfortable alone that now I have to work to tolererate the occasional, necessary company of others (housekeeper, Assistant, doctors, therapists).

Thank you for your input and insight.