Agnostic.com
7 4

How do you do this?
This morning, I was driving on our major highway and had a grey squirrel run across the street with a little lifeform in its mouth. I think it was a baby squirrel. Now my question: how do you take a picture of that? I have an i-phone 12 but not in my hand when I am driving. I never see scenes like that when I am walking somewhere.
Is it pure luck to catch shots like that?

Spinliesel 9 Mar 20
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One needs to have there camera ready to shoot at an instant like a gun slinger ,you just never know

RoyMillar Level 9 Apr 2, 2021

Most of those photos you see Are staged by the squirrels cousin.

hankster Level 9 Mar 21, 2021

Yup

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 20, 2021

The right lighting and having your camera ready is important, too. Clouds roll in, obscuring mountains.

So, I take the picture when I see something beautiful.

Those are amazing pictures.

@Spinliesel

Thank you.

@LiterateHiker I realize that the best pictures are taking while on your feet. I need to practice more walking.

I got lucky when this squirrel was on the screen!

MizJ Level 8 Mar 20, 2021

That is so funny!

It's a combination of luck and being in the right place at the right time.

Either that or extreme patience . You can spend hours waiting for something to happen , in a squirrel popular area perhaps even encourage something to happen by offering food , and then , maybe you'll get , " lucky . "

Cast1es Level 9 Mar 20, 2021

Thank you. I do have lots of patience, but even that is not enough. I just came back on the back roads where the bison herd lives. I stopped to take some pictures of the herd, especially the babies, but they saw me and all withdrew. Is it the red hair, I wonder?

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 2,528 More

Posted by JolantaAlmost good enough to eat.

Posted by metalfactoryMetal Factory - Beautifully Designed, Custom-Made Straight Staircase

Posted by KateOahuSpending August in Big Bay, Michigan, again this year.

Posted by AussieBudgieSome shots from my recent travels.

Posted by KynleiFinished my cartoon character drawing today. Note, this is for personal use only and I will not be selling it. The characters belong to their respective owners and are subject to copyright.

• Top tags#god #religion #video #religious #friends #world #hope #church #reason #animals #Atheist #relationship #atheism #hell #death #community #humans #kids #Christmas #children #movies #books #oil #book #dogs #Bible #cats #agnostic #Christian #sex #beliefs #photography #Jesus #money #hello #evidence #parents #mother #earth #religions #guns #loves #holiday #DonaldTrump #flowers #laws #youtube #created #society #belief ...

Members 1,088Top