Agnostic.com
1 11

I use a drawing idea generator when I can't think of anything to draw. This time, it told me to draw a yeti who enjoys the summertime.

It took me approximately 5 hours. Marker and colored pencil.

Kynlei 8 Sep 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You sometimes cannot think of something to draw?  Take a walk and be aware.

Yeah, sometimes I can't think of anything to draw. Take a hike and begone.

Classical music will fill my head with images and inspiration. I have a hard time too...

Recent Visitors 13

Photos 2,473 More

Posted by NotlostA few more quilts I've made.

Posted by KynleiA couple more drawings of mine from this weekend. The first one is my original art. The second you might recognize if you're ever seen the movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas".

Posted by KynleiA couple more drawings of mine from this weekend. The first one is my original art. The second you might recognize if you're ever seen the movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas".

Posted by Beard63Shopping cart from my favorite (but now defunct art store) the Education Shack in Anderson SC.

Posted by MizJFinally have enough greens to do a Tree of Life quilt.

Posted by KynleiSome drawings I've done lately with the help of a drawing prompt.

Posted by KynleiSome drawings I've done lately with the help of a drawing prompt.

Posted by NotlostYa'll, I am proud of myself! I just finished my daughter's cloak for Renfaire this fall.

Posted by NotlostYa'll, I am proud of myself! I just finished my daughter's cloak for Renfaire this fall.

Posted by SpinlieselToday is Dale Chihuly's birthday.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #video #friends #hope #world #reason #animals #church #relationship #Atheist #atheism #death #community #humans #kids #hell #Christmas #children #books #oil #book #dogs #Bible #movies #agnostic #Christian #sex #beliefs #cats #photography #money #hello #evidence #parents #earth #Jesus #religions #loves #holiday #DonaldTrump #mother #guns #flowers #created #society #belief #Christians #Halloween ...

Members 783Top