Agnostic.com
1 12

Most of my life, I have shown my creative side with sewing and fiber arts, nearly every “crafty” thing there is, but never Art…painting. I cannot draw and thought I could never paint. They proved me wrong. We have a sweet art class studio here. Last evening, I took my first ever painting class. Acrylic on (very rough) wood. I learned a lot and am by no means an “artist”, but I am very proud that I challenged myself to try.

MsKathleen 8 Nov 5
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good for you! Unfortunately, anyone who can draw anything more complex than a stick man has more talent that I have.

I really admire art and artists.

Me, too…I think artists are da bomb.

Recent Visitors 18

Photos 2,501 More

Posted by MokkiResting in my kayak when this creature decides to dive bomb me ,,,,,,, was raise the camera and shoot shoot shoot

Posted by KynleiSome sketches I've done in the last couple days based on an art prompt generator.

Posted by KynleiSome sketches I've done in the last couple days based on an art prompt generator.

Posted by JolantaPotty about pottery.

Posted by JolantaTo all who knit.

Posted by HippieChick58@MsKathleen donated some Raggedy Ann theme fabrics to me several months ago, and then I found out my youngest daughter is having a baby girl in the late spring/early summer.

Posted by DandamanLas chismosas

Posted by hanksterno straps yet.😏

Posted by hankstercut out. ready for some trimming and scuffing. then folded and glued. off to the strap pile.

Posted by hankstercut out. ready for some trimming and scuffing. then folded and glued. off to the strap pile.

Posted by tipiDreaming rose. By siarpi, 2021.

Posted by NoSheepWorking on this now, has to be done by Saturday.

Posted by NoSheepWorking on this now, has to be done by Saturday.

Posted by JolantaLeonora Carrington

• Top tags#god #religion #video #religious #friends #hope #world #church #reason #animals #relationship #Atheist #atheism #death #community #humans #kids #hell #Christmas #children #books #oil #book #dogs #Bible #movies #agnostic #Christian #sex #beliefs #cats #photography #money #hello #evidence #parents #earth #Jesus #religions #loves #holiday #DonaldTrump #mother #guns #flowers #created #society #belief #Christians #Halloween ...

Members 900Top