Agnostic.com
0 1

There's a girl who posted she needs to find a home for her shepherd on TN GSD rescue. Most if not all rescues to not take in dogs unless they are in imminent danger of being PTS. So her dog spends all her life outside, she doesn't understand submissive urination which the dog does and I explained do not be too happy when she exits from the home, ignore the dog buy a kong fill it with treats and walk out do not look back. When you come home that's when you have a party of praise and treats. She reinforces the fear of the dog when she leaves in that manner. Also if the dog is in the house ignore until outside THEN praise so if she pees shes outside and no praise, turn away from her, ignore her until she stops.
Why do people get dogs like German shepherds when they need a smaller dog and she should also have taken him to obedience training. I never understand people who do this. One guy saw me w/shepherds and asked if I bred them I said no, he said he wants the dog for his wife to protect her during the day I gave him the name of a great breeder but also told her NO MALES.
She refused to sell to him. but suggested another breeder. This jerk never neutered the dog, never trained him, he spent most of his life there outside and ended up biting someone, a friend of one of the kids who walked in without knocking. I told her to find the contract then contact the breeder and ask the breeder to take the dog back. The freaking breeder shows up and he bites HER. LOL Some people can't win for losing. She refused to take him.
All my years as ACO I never had anyone approach me FOR a dog only to GET RID of them. If your life is so busy with work children and other stuff get a stuffed animal. You can put it outside and forget it all day long.

K9Kohle789 8 June 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 3

Photos 34 More

Posted by K9Kohle789I have wondered how many dogs are camera shy because I had a foster pup that I could only get pix of her running away from the camera and hiding behind a tree.

Posted by K9Kohle789I have wondered how many dogs are camera shy because I had a foster pup that I could only get pix of her running away from the camera and hiding behind a tree.

Posted by K9Kohle789A lot of people don't know about all the different types of German shepherds there are.

Posted by K9Kohle789A lot of people don't know about all the different types of German shepherds there are.

Posted by K9Kohle789The land shark has learned how to pop open the garbage lid.

Posted by K9Kohle789Well Jet is a little mischief maker.

Posted by K9Kohle789Well Jet is a little mischief maker.

Posted by K9Kohle789This is the puppy.

Posted by Kempster45Degenerative Myelopathy Anyone here ever deal with this in their dog?

Posted by LorajayMy precious Rickie was cremated 3 years ago and now resides in the urn pictured.

Posted by LorajayMy precious Rickie was cremated 3 years ago and now resides in the urn pictured.

Posted by K9Kohle789I've wanted to write a book on all I know about dogs and ownership, puppy mills, training, breeders, shelters, etc.

Posted by K9Kohle789I've wanted to write a book on all I know about dogs and ownership, puppy mills, training, breeders, shelters, etc.

• Top tags#dogs #reason #puppy #animals #sleep #hope #money #rescue #god #teach #cats #cancer #fear #movies #laws #parents #pets #anxiety #drinking #religion #video #mother #disease #children #society #death #humans #WTF #soul #religious #guns #worship #suicide #USA #separation #earth #Bible #book #fox #hospital #kids #world #existence #Israel #wife #wolves #evidence #California #limit #genetic ...

Members 21Top