Agnostic.com
1 1

Degenerative Myelopathy Anyone here ever deal with this in their dog?

Kempster45 5 Apr 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is possible my last dog had this. I assumed it was arthritis as she was about 13 when it got obvious. She was not able to control her back end as well but was not in any pain.

I got a wide band and would loop it around her middle to help her walk outside.

I also got her a dog wheelchair.

She was not so keen on that but with me helping her total movement. A vet even laughed when watching her pee as she just lifted both back legs and went I had the middle balanced and she took the weight on her front legs.

She lived on until she was 15 then as her sister had arthritis that we could not control the pain of and as she was now also deaf and blind I let them both go together. If her sister was out of the room she howled until someone came to get her she would not have been happy by herself.

Budgie Level 8 Apr 16, 2022

I've been told it's hard to diagnose, cbd oil seems to help. Trying things like glucosimine with tumeric, b-12 and ALC. He's a bernese border collie cross going on 15.

@K9Kohle789 Good eye, it's an old picture...frankly he's more area rug than dog now 🙂

@K9Kohle789 You're talking about my Dog, right 🙂

Recent Visitors 6

Photos 34 More

Posted by K9Kohle789I have wondered how many dogs are camera shy because I had a foster pup that I could only get pix of her running away from the camera and hiding behind a tree.

Posted by K9Kohle789I have wondered how many dogs are camera shy because I had a foster pup that I could only get pix of her running away from the camera and hiding behind a tree.

Posted by K9Kohle789A lot of people don't know about all the different types of German shepherds there are.

Posted by K9Kohle789A lot of people don't know about all the different types of German shepherds there are.

Posted by K9Kohle789The land shark has learned how to pop open the garbage lid.

Posted by K9Kohle789Well Jet is a little mischief maker.

Posted by K9Kohle789Well Jet is a little mischief maker.

Posted by K9Kohle789This is the puppy.

Posted by Kempster45Degenerative Myelopathy Anyone here ever deal with this in their dog?

Posted by LorajayMy precious Rickie was cremated 3 years ago and now resides in the urn pictured.

Posted by LorajayMy precious Rickie was cremated 3 years ago and now resides in the urn pictured.

Posted by K9Kohle789I've wanted to write a book on all I know about dogs and ownership, puppy mills, training, breeders, shelters, etc.

Posted by K9Kohle789I've wanted to write a book on all I know about dogs and ownership, puppy mills, training, breeders, shelters, etc.

• Top tags#dogs #reason #puppy #animals #sleep #hope #money #rescue #god #teach #cats #cancer #fear #movies #laws #parents #pets #anxiety #drinking #religion #video #mother #disease #children #society #death #humans #WTF #soul #religious #guns #worship #suicide #USA #separation #earth #Bible #book #fox #hospital #kids #world #existence #Israel #wife #wolves #evidence #California #limit #genetic ...

Members 21Top