Agnostic.com
4 4

This idiot puppy bites too much. He has been corrected by Leela and myself. He actually bit me this morning-lightly but a bite is a bite.
Wait'll he finds out his balls are gone (very soon, he's way pushy) or an electric shock. I will only use the shock for biting. That will not be tolerated. I'm like the sheriff of my county that has no gun.
A joke on FB. People falling out of chairs "How long does it take to teach a German shepherd NOT to bite?

K9Kohle789 8 Nov 5
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Please don't use the shock system. It is just cruel. If you wouldn't use it on a child, don't use it on a pet.

Sticks48 Level 9 Nov 5, 2022

Someone post this Great video earlier in this platform, sadly I can't remember Who/Where! have it in my bookmarks.

Diaco Level 7 Nov 5, 2022

Shock collars for dogs are an abomination, people who use them are equally abominable and should have their shock collars stuck up where the sun don't shine and have them set off randomly 48 times a day until they "LEARN" that this is no way to treat a living creature.

If you cannot train your dog humanely don't have one, your incompetence is no reason for you to torture your pet.

Dogs are easier to train than people. Your puppy is testing his boundaries. Don't know of a German shepherd being untrainable. Unless his previous owner was horrible to him.

All my dogs have been rescues and suffered from previous owners, it has never taken me more than six weeks to train a dog to trust and love again, once you have that, your animal will want approval and will be easy to train

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 17

Photos 34 More

Posted by K9Kohle789I have wondered how many dogs are camera shy because I had a foster pup that I could only get pix of her running away from the camera and hiding behind a tree.

Posted by K9Kohle789I have wondered how many dogs are camera shy because I had a foster pup that I could only get pix of her running away from the camera and hiding behind a tree.

Posted by K9Kohle789A lot of people don't know about all the different types of German shepherds there are.

Posted by K9Kohle789A lot of people don't know about all the different types of German shepherds there are.

Posted by K9Kohle789The land shark has learned how to pop open the garbage lid.

Posted by K9Kohle789Well Jet is a little mischief maker.

Posted by K9Kohle789Well Jet is a little mischief maker.

Posted by K9Kohle789This is the puppy.

Posted by Kempster45Degenerative Myelopathy Anyone here ever deal with this in their dog?

Posted by LorajayMy precious Rickie was cremated 3 years ago and now resides in the urn pictured.

Posted by LorajayMy precious Rickie was cremated 3 years ago and now resides in the urn pictured.

Posted by K9Kohle789I've wanted to write a book on all I know about dogs and ownership, puppy mills, training, breeders, shelters, etc.

Posted by K9Kohle789I've wanted to write a book on all I know about dogs and ownership, puppy mills, training, breeders, shelters, etc.

• Top tags#dogs #reason #puppy #animals #sleep #hope #money #rescue #god #teach #cats #cancer #fear #movies #laws #parents #pets #anxiety #drinking #religion #video #mother #disease #children #society #death #humans #WTF #soul #religious #guns #worship #suicide #USA #separation #earth #Bible #book #fox #hospital #kids #world #existence #Israel #wife #wolves #evidence #California #limit #genetic ...

Members 21Top