• 1 vote
  • 1 vote
  • 0 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
Hages 7 May 27
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Post a comment Author often replies/likes Reply Author often replies/likes Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am a longtime 1978 pal to Iowa and S Carolina 2005 Libertarians and give credit to Harry Browne as the only candidate ready for the White House Jo Jorgensen might be a fine Clemson Professor but her veep running mate seems to be missing his boot hat on his head

First lol. You didn't vote yourself?

I was a Catholic, then came out as atheist and trans and voted Bernie in the 2016 primary, was so disturbed by the blatant Democrat corruption I voted Trump and questioned my beliefs, turned minarchist, and about 6 months later ancap.

I am now a Rothbardian voluntaryist who favors agorism and to a lesser degree secessionism. I'm okay working with vocoms until we can go our separate ways to our ideal communities. I've also always been a sci fi fan and a transhumanist before I knew the word. I'm pro choice but think the mother and/or doctor ought to find adoptive parents.

Janus819 Level 7 May 28, 2020

Thanks for reminding me. I voted for Classical Liberal. I find your political evolution quite fascinating.