Agnostic.com
5 5

Now would be a good time to round up all of the non-Canadian protesters who have been occupying Ottawa and blockading the border crossings, then deport them. If they can't get across the bridges because they are blockaded then they can try their luck crossing the ice on foot.
[cbc.ca]

SnowyOwl 8 Feb 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A decent sum up. I love seeing Canadian reporters on American cable. Maggie Haberman could be Canadian. lol

Davekp Level 8 Feb 15, 2022

I find myself in unfamiliar territory with this "protest". Because I genuinely feel protest is a right not a privilege. But this has felt different from the beginning and it appears that it has been hijacked, to a degree, by those with interests other than dealing with gov't mandates.

I absolutely agree any US agitator (or non-national in general, I suppose) should be detained and investigated for ties to paramilitary organizations or Right Wing Supremacy groups that have been plaguing the American landscape. Find out who those agitators are connected with here in Ontario. and Alberta as well. Have those people dealt with.. harshly. Real and immediate consequences.

Something really fucking dangerous is going on. America seems incapable of taking action to decisively deal with what Trump has shat out.

Stronger measures are required.

Davekp Level 8 Feb 15, 2022

I think that all levels of government have been reasonable in allowing this protest to go on as long as it has, to the point where it is no longer a protest but more of a far right agenda to overthrow the elected government and a long running party, especially on the weekends. Canada is a democracy, we change governments by voting and since it is a minority government there is the possibility of a vote of non-confidence as is always the case BUT you don't get to block the streets, shut down businesses and harass other Canadians because your People's Party of Canada didn't even manage to win 5% of the votes in last falls election. This isn't a protest but an occupation with a bunch of people having what amounts to an adult sized temper tantrum because they didn't get their way because they are indeed a fringe group in Canada.

American truckers
Get away from here
American truckers
Don’t be drinkin’ our beer

We don’t want your MAGA nuts
We don’t want your redneck sluts
Keep it in your own back yard
Go and blockade that orange retard

American truckers…

They need to clean up their own backyard, & mind their own business.

They should be putting them in a database to exclude them from Canada in the future. If they suffer financial loss, it's karma. Deserved karma.

racocn8 Level 9 Feb 14, 2022

The same applies to the few Canadians who attended the Jan 6th attack in Washington DC, engage in domestic terrorism and you don't get to come back. Agent Provocateurs are not welcome in Canada nor should they be welcome in the USA.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 17

Photos 427 More

Posted by 1patriot[streetpolitics.

Posted by 1patriotHere’s a reminder of the amount that each province will receive, or not receive, under the unfair federal equalization program.

Posted by 1patriotRoad Captain writes: This is already happening in Canada and has been for some time ,,well kept secret ,MEDIA ,POLICE ,and the CORPORATE Government called CANADA are silent ,,wake up folks ,,this is ...

Posted by 1patriotThere was a recent assassination attempt on Robert Pickton while in prison.

Posted by 1patriot Pillar Rock near Falkland, with a 7 ton boulder sitting on top of a 90 foot pillar of rock and sandstone in the middle of the woods, is something to behold pillar lake BC Canada John Eaton ...

Posted by 1patriot10 doses in 3 years is not a vaccine. It’s an extermination. Cancer mortality:

Posted by 1patriot[facebook.com] he is now a she who is possible working with the CCP, treason comes to mind

Posted by 1patriotUnintended consequences?

Posted by bookofmoronsTotally pumped for the 2024 eclipse and so far the weather is excellent! Fingers crossed it stays that way for the next few hours!!! BTW: Did anyone realize that its not just an American eclipse?

Posted by 1patriotDon't talk about the Government or you will pay ! [x.com]

Posted by 1patriot[facebook.

Posted by 1patriotCanada's new hate crimes you can be charge if they think you don't like them

Posted by 1patriotPiece shit traitor

• Top tags#Canada #video #government #world #DonaldTrump #friends #god #money #laws #children #hope #religious #religion #reason #federal #liberal #rights #book #freedom #media #climate #hell #USA #vote #Police #policy #minister #death #truth #wife #evidence #earth #economic #society #liberals #oil #ClimateChange #weather #community #Song #hello #atheism #Bible #church #fear #guns #belief #military #politics #dogs ...

Members 469Top