Agnostic.com
4 1

Quebec elections: I'm in!!!
On October 3rd, Quebecers will elect the members of their provincial legislative assembly. I am a candidate in the Saint-Jean riding for the "Climat Quebec" party, a Quebec-separatist variation of the Green Party. It's a brand new party founded just a few months ago and our leader is Martine Ouellet, formerly from the Parti Québécois and the Bloc Québécois.
There will be seven candidates in my riding. My chances of winning are pretty much zero. The guy from Legault's CAQ is widely favorite to win a second term.
This is an opportunity for me to fight the climate crisis on the political scene.

QuidamOutrepont 8 Sep 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

just for your own benefit you should google Patrick Moore ( co-founder of Greenpeace & PHD in Science & Forestry) & see what his latest thoughts are on climate change.
on second thought maybe you should ignore him since you must be a true believer in order to be a credible candidate.

Patrick Moore on Google? I found this.
[desmog.com]

@QuidamOutrepont , personally, i don't believe everything that govts or their paid acolytes say.
what got me wondering about the dire global warming predictions was the prediction by UN scientists in 1989 that global warming would cause ocean levels to rise & result in coastal flooding of cities.
i've lived beside the pacific ocean for 47 yrs & have not noticed any rise in the ocean level whatsoever.
and then there was the warning about the great barrier reef dying & recently it has been reported to have totally recovered & be as healthy as ever.
also, the polar bears were going to go extinct but now there are more of them than 10 yrs ago.

I personally don't get the whole "lets separate" thing but I understand why it holds value you for you. Good luck with your run for election.👍

Davekp Level 8 Sep 17, 2022

@Wangobango3 As I said.. I understand why it holds value. I grew up on the Quebec border in northern New Brunswick. Quebec is indeed a distinct society.

Is this group more separatist then the last Quebec separatist group. Personally I perfer no boarders everywhere.

Good luck.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 13

Photos 415 More

Posted by 1patriotDon't talk about the Government or you will pay ! [x.com]

Posted by 1patriot[facebook.

Posted by 1patriotCanada's new hate crimes you can be charge if they think you don't like them

Posted by 1patriotPiece shit traitor

Posted by 1patriot⚫️🚨 Canada is implementing a law designed to preempt crime, ala “Minority Report” which will be selectively enforced against White citizens.

Posted by 1patriotNow we know what the Trudeau government was desperately trying to hide.

Posted by 1patriotI think it’s time we stop pretending and getting rid of fossil fuels will somehow solve all of the world, so-called climate problems! Robbie Picard

Posted by 1patriotKICKLEI is kicking off! With a dedication to all Canadian Patriots, Especially Those “Who Can`t Get to Ottawa.

Posted by 1patriotthe whole liberal party become millionaires

Posted by 1patriotDozens of Ottawa protestors file several lawsuits seeking tens of millions of dollars from the government, RCMP, banks, and others over the Emergency Act invocation that was ruled unconstitutional ...

Posted by 1patriotALL Native and Non-Native people of Canada will want to see this interview by Dan Dicks from Press For Truth [pressfortruth.

Posted by 1patriot[rebelnews.

Posted by 1patriotDuring an interview with an Australian network taped earlier this week, Justin Trudeau stated, "In Canada, I am more popular than Jesus Christ" arrogant as as Biden both pricks, both pedophiles, ...

Posted by 1patriotThe pedophile turdeau.....being sued for imposing the emergency act.....

Posted by 1patriotin Canadian the liberals are shitting all over our veterans likely the same down south

Posted by 1patriot[globalresearch.

• Top tags#Canada #video #government #world #DonaldTrump #god #friends #money #hope #children #laws #religion #religious #reason #liberal #federal #rights #freedom #media #book #hell #vote #climate #USA #minister #wife #truth #policy #economic #death #earth #community #Police #Song #hello #evidence #fear #liberals #oil #weather #guns #belief #church #society #Bible #ClimateChange #atheism #dogs #politics #schools ...

Members 468Top