Agnostic.com
2 8

The End!!!

phxbillcee 10 Apr 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Those eyes say "Got a problem with that?"

What's for dessert?

OldGoat43 Level 9 Apr 11, 2021

The goldfish???

I do not have a bio, so no personal mail. Are you still having issues with getting seeds? There are many places on line. I can find a few for you. Just send an email if you need. I will be needing some soon myself.

@praytothemilkjug . Very nice. Thank you. I bought some from Denmark and some from Holland. None of them arrived at my home after spending more than a hundred fifty dollars on phantom seeds. Currently I am not growing any because of the lack of seeds. I would love it if you could spare a few. I'll send you my mailing address when you tell me to do so. Thanks again.

@OldGoat43 After I get them I will let you know from who.. I am also looking for local supply , as I am a NY'r and paranoia and not believing in ads is burned into me. 150 bucks is way way too much to lose. So when I find I will write!

@OldGoat43 Have you been to any of these sites?

[ilovegrowingmarijuana.com]
[growerschoiceseeds.com]
[seedsupreme.com]
[weedseedsexpress.com]

If they did not ever deliver I would love to know who they were. What I want is feminized auto flower, and closest to Panama Red, Acapulco Gold , Thai Stick, Northern Lights.

These guys brought up a good point, odor!

[weedseedsexpress.com]

I think with vaccinations you will be able to go forth and see flea markets, you can find seed sources there. Join a cannabis growing club. Gotta be one near by if you are in California. There will be people there who can assist.

There is a sub group here on this site and perhaps you might avail yourself of their knowledge. Again being in Cali might ensure finding like minded people. It is still new here in NY and will take an Effing year before it is available, (legal sources) and maybe 2 years B4 I feel ok to grow.

@praytothemilkjug . I now live in central Pennsylvania, having moved here from New York about 40 miles north of Binghamton five years ago. I had a farm growing organic veggies and raising livestock guardian Maremmas for many years. Google them. I also raise goats and mucho cannabis in the natural organic manure and compost. Yes, I've tried some of those seed suppliers. The latest being ilovegrowingmarijuana.com which might arrive any day now.
My favorite grow was Northern Lights, it smelled like pine. It grew huge and fast in my basement. I can't grow outdoors here in PA yet. I don't buy autoflower but I do prefer Feminized seeds. In NY the seeds were M&F mix so I had to separate them as soon as they showed their sex.
I eat edibles that I make because I have asthma and at my age it is a problem to inhale. After I get a new kitchen stove I'll make some cupcakes and send them out as gifts again.
My name is Phil. What's yours?

@OldGoat43 I am Chris I will do a profile then I can email you. (I believe you can email me with no issues). For some crazy reason I thought you were in California.

If you do not use Auto flower, you can do root trimming and bonsai train the plants for super yields. (SOG - screen of green)

Is PA a hemp friendly place?

I see survey after survey say that legitimate hemp is ok with 65-75 % of the US population, then people get off your asses and set fires under every politician and elected official.

LEGAL 2DAY not , maybe soon shit. TODAY!

If we get to meet I will tell you of my 1 Grandfather. He had a very thick western PA accent. He sounded like a country hayseed at times. He was younger then the other GF he was born a few years earlier, (late 1890's), he sounded kinda like Popeye, but he was born in the MotherLand...BROOKLYN NY when it was a city, not part of NYC(1898)!

If I live long enough to grow it I may write with questions of cultivation. Perhaps a phone call?

Gotta make my list for tomorrow's md meetup!

ciao

Recent Visitors 23

Photos 9,026 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMy kind of war…

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2How I feel...Reality...

Posted by Dave375Best buddies now!

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyKilling two birds…

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #hope #religious #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #church #loves #hell #sleep #sex #relationship #mother #community #evidence #parents #youtube #atheism #DonaldTrump #children #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #belief #fear #wife #pets #coffee #death #Jesus #faith #laws #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,536Top