Agnostic.com
2 2

Is today a great day or what? As a way to try and maintain fitness while my gym was closed (thankfully, it is now open for outdoor, well-distanced workouts) I have been walking more than usual. I decided to order a 20 pound weight vest and it arrived last night. Later today, I will use it on some of the small inclines near me. I will wait until the temperature gets up to 90 or so and enjoy the intense perspiration. Nothing like being cleansed from the inside out......

Mitch07102 8 July 26
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

The weighted vest is great for working out and walking. I have one and love it. Enjoy

Unity Level 8 July 26, 2020
2

Drink plenty of water! And have fun ☺

Thanks.

I did. 93 degrees, I walked three inclines, maybe 1 1/2 miles total. Felt great.

@Mitch07102 Glad to hear it.. that's a pretty long walk ☺

@Cutiebeauty Thanks.