Agnostic.com
2 1

Biblical text is considered "Religious text" and its dictates are considered "Religious "?

First amendment to constitution: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;...

Biblical religions mandate was 10 % of yearsly increase of such as crips, before money was standard. Now that money is standard, the income tax principle is still the same.

Taxation is an established of a religion, taxation unconstitutional.

Biblical text mandate a sacrafice of a valued values possession like a dove otherwise used as food, be give for payment to cover violation of the laws. Now that money is standard, fines are what people sacrafice their money to cover violation and court cost when convicted of a crime.

Payment of fines is an establishment of a religion. Fines and taxation is unconstitutional.

"...for all their Government is by Counsel of the Sages; there is no Force there are no Prisons, no Officers to compel Obedience, or inflict Punishment" Benjamin Franklin, Masonic lodge secret religion racist devil worshipper governmental terrorist in his essay xalled "Remarks concerning the savages of north America ".

United States of America is the secret religion of the Masonic lodge secret religion racist devil worshippers in such as following religious devil worship violation of the U.S. Constitution which is in violation of itself. It is just a guise to enslave people with such as the biblical religious dictates requiring birth certificate, social security number, photo I.D. and business and sales tax I.D.

That no one can BUY and SELL without the mark(identification) of the beast(issued by the government laws). Revelations 13:17

Freedom from Religion means freedom from Masonic lodge secret religion racist devil worship governmental terrorism European invasion called United States of America (the government and its laws of capitalism slavery).

Word 8 Aug 8
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How come both you & that nursing-home denizen @LarryFeminist use that same phrase in every post? Regardless of topic??? You know the one:
"Masoonic lodge secret religion racist devil worshippers"???? Every word Exactly the same.....it is not good English & it is just silly!
Are you in adjacent beds or something?

Last I checked, I am not in England. Even though were not in England speaking specifically England English, it seems the information is still well enough understood. I don't know about any larry feminist and cannot speak for him but if you need further clarification I can explain my communication intentions if you need.

@Word ummm, what has England got to do with it? Larry is i think in the Carolinas. And please fertheluvvagawd, "explain" nothing to me, your convoluted Not-thinking knee-jerk hatred of things you do not understand is Not interesting.

We know that all religious texts are picked or not picked for use according to local conveniences. All religions are used and misused according to how people chose to interpret them while calling every word is a word of God. The Western societies with most followers have in fact have gone the most against the Bible.

Four revelations in Quran say "interest" is haram but banks have figured a way to be Sharia-compliant by just calling interest by another name.

I have stopped thinking, analyzing anything about or related to religion coz I have left that town and am never coming back. It is a waste of precious energy and time in our limited lives.

St-Sinner Level 9 Aug 8, 2021

A list like you picture makes it easy for anyone to start their own "religion " and they pop up like fast food hamburger chains. Competitors on every other street corner.

@Word

If you really think of it, religions are copied franchises. Stolen one idea and repackaged and sold it in another name. Say Paganism was the original McDonald's, Hinduism was Wendy's, Christianity is Pizza Hut, Islam is... Taco Bell?

Recent Visitors 17

Photos 377 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyDangerous, indeed.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyOn March 25, 1934, feminist leader and journalist Gloria Steinem was born in Toledo, Ohio, to Leo and Ruth (Nuneviller) Steinem.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyWisconsin Supreme Court is right to limit religious exemption.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyGood job!!!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyJames Taylor - Atheist On this date in 1948, musician James Vernon Taylor was born in Boston, then grew up in Chapel Hill, N.

Posted by RobecologyHappy Birthday "meat head"! Rob Reiner's birthday in today, March 6, 1947. Here's his wiki bio;[en.wikipedia.org] and here's his Twitter "freethought"

Posted by RobecologyA short-lived agnostic; Rosa Luxemburg was born March 5 1871. Here's her bio; [en.wikipedia.org] and here's her "Tweet" from FFRF;

Posted by RobecologyI've been out of sorts; recovering from a fall and stroke; but here's an Agnostic American known as Natalie Angier, who had a birthday February 16th (1956) here's her Wiki bio; ...

Posted by RobecologyYesterday, Monday, February 12, was the birthday for Judy Blume! born February 12, 1938 A very important Agnostic!

Posted by RobecologyYoung Charles Dickens only lived to be 58 years old; yet was an agnostic of great influence! February 7 is his birthday! Here's his Wiki bio; [en.

Posted by RobecologyThomas Paine; born a "Pain".

Posted by RobecologyHappy 95th Birthday Jules Fieffer! An agnostic who still "rocks"!! [en.wikipedia.org]

Posted by RobecologyGood morning fellow Agnostics! Home from the hospital after several days.

Posted by RobecologyHappy January 14th birthday, Mr. Bond! [en.wikipedia.org]

Posted by Robecology Ethan Allen; known mainly for his reaching a "Colonel" ranking in the American Revolutionary war - was also an Agnostic; [en.wikipedia.org]

Posted by RobecologyHappy Birthday, Agnostic Carl Sandburg! [en.wikipedia.org]

• Top tags#agnostic #religion #religious #god #FFRF #Atheist #church #video #hope #atheism #world #money #Christian #book #laws #relationship #reason #Catholic #beliefs #community #Bible #politics #government #freedom #rights #existence #USA #Jesus #evidence #memes #belief #movies #parents #writers #hell #sex #books #kids #SupremeCourt #prayer #wife #death #Police #heaven #republicans #Texas #freethinker #faith #created #DonaldTrump ...

Members 646Top

Moderators