Agnostic.com
6 6

The following is a comment I cut and paste from a global website. The commenter is referring to a The Health Minister in England. Sajid Javid

"I hope he admits that the Covid 'Pandemic' is just a HOAX and is the flu re-branded, and I hope he admits that man-made Climate Change is a total con."

The above comment is the Definition of Stupid.

I'm sure the commenter is a Trump supporter as he is parroting Trump's own words. I would be more inclined to write: Trump is "a total con" and God is "a HOAX."

And further, in this two-sided fence world we live in I'd like to think he is on the stupid side. Genetic makeup favors both smarts and a long life. So the commenter was born stupid and can't be blamed. They were manufactured stupid and will die stupid.

Tourirst 7 July 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I doubt it since Sajid last night was diagnosed with covid 19 and went in to isolation.

Stupid

bobwjr Level 10 July 18, 2021

It still baffles me, after allllll this, that anyone still says it's a hoax (I used to kinda dig the word "hoax", but it's yet one of countless things TFG ruined for me, and for all of us. But I digress).

As if libs in the US are SO damn powerful they can coordinate a global pandemic - lock downs, economic collapse, social strife - yet are simultaneously so weak they couldn't get that idiot out of office.

SMH.

NYTrink Level 6 July 17, 2021

You can't fix stupid. Futile to make the attempt.

freedom41 Level 9 July 17, 2021

That is how stupid works.

Sticks48 Level 9 July 17, 2021

Who is the British cabinet minister who is being referenced?

Marionville Level 10 July 17, 2021

Sajid Javid.

@valentine4real Are you sure ?. He was chancellor of the exchequer and resigned over some dispute with Boris. He is now health minister in place of Hancock who was a naughty boy.I hope he has changed his mind.

@Moravian Yes, The Health Minister.

@valentine4real without seeing the original article I find I can’t comment further. I think it’s most unlikely that our Health Minister would ever be likely to think COVID was a hoax…or climate change either for that matter.

@Marionville Oops, no, it was a commenter referring to Sajid Javid, The UK Health Minister. I could have been more careful in my wording. Thx

@Marionville It has just been announced that he has tested positive for the virus. This may mean that the cabinet may have to quarantine. With the removal of virtually all restrictions in England tomorrow, not great timing.

@valentine4real I think you should unless you want to be grouped with conspiracy theory nutters like BDair and Wildgreens.

@Moravian yes…heard that on the news yesterday….don’t think they know what they’re doing from one day to the next.

@Marionville You're being generous, they don't know what they are doing from on toilet visit to the next, and bare in mind these daft buggers have private bars in their offices.

@LenHazell53 I must be feeling in a good mood today…maybe the heat has turned me soft, because it’s way too hot to get myself het up about the Tories and the morons who put Boris & co. in power!

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 25

Photos 191 More

Posted by johnnyrobishWell, somebody had to do it!

Posted by WalterGreensTo every one out there!

Posted by LenHazell53Well would you look at that, and who posted it

Posted by Mike-IMAOpinions base on facts and evidence can change the world.

Posted by ChrisAineWhere is everybody? Don't tell me y'all caught up with Xmas festivities. Anyway Merry Christmas free thinkers. May you get a kiss under the mistletoe..😊

Posted by ScribblerWhy is everyone leaving?

Posted by AryabratIsn't this the most logical and simplistic way to dismiss a fictitious superpower/hero? Or is there anymore way?

Posted by AvaBunWhat are your thoughts?

Posted by terenaskawsHow passionate are you in creating?

Posted by SpinlieselToday, in 1872, the last Indian war east of the Mississippi ended with the capture of Black Hawk.

Posted by SlarsAnother throw back from my orange years.. mad to think they essentially just paid us to play with big toys all day fun job...

Posted by AnabuceriasPhoto is worth 1000 words.

Posted by bobwjrThat's this group

Posted by TourirstMIA: Missing in Administration. I have posted this, twice and of course, it slides under the radar, understandably as Admin has left the building for good?

Posted by LorajayThis is a wonderful way to live as long as you take care of the necessities of providing for food and shelter first.

Posted by phxbillceeCongratulations, @Marionville on reaching Level 10!!!

• Top tags#god #hello #religion #world #video #religious #reason #atheism #hope #friends #truth #money #Atheist #humans #children #DonaldTrump #belief #Bible #laws #death #society #earth #church #faith #animals #agnostic #book #hell #fear #existence #government #Christian #philosophy #kids #freedom #evidence #beliefs #youtube #movies #freethinker #created #soul #religions #spirit #evil #sex #pray #Jesus #believer #Present ...

Members 2,654Top