Agnostic.com
2 10

A belated welcome to the 9 new members who joined "Introverts Unite!" since last week. hope you enjoy the group as much as I do. Introducing:

@Zactanic, @SirLogan, @LoganMont, @guadastudio, @DT42, @Saluki 56,
@Akrem, @JLFowler, @ChristinaR

It's nice to meet all of you.

TheoryNumber3 8 Dec 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My favorite MOTTO for all of time!!!

This group seems custom made for me.
I love meeting people but I love them leaving so much more.
I don’t care how much I like you, you will annoy me shortly after we meet.
It’s a miracle I ever hung out long enough to have sex, it was torture to do so, now that’s not even interesting.

Recent Visitors 25

Photos 576 More

Posted by TheoryNumber3@skeprat, @Naville_1, @Thomas67, @Alaeddine, @agnostic_me_xyz, @MsKathleen A Monday Morning Welcome to the six new members of Introverts Unite! Welcome to the group.

Posted by AppleriverToo true on the doorbell one :D

Posted by AppleriverSo, I just noticed at my level on here I am now able to become a greeter...as an introvert see my reaction below...

Posted by AppleriverAnd..this applies to me..yup yup

Posted by Appleriverand I'm perfectly fine with it ...

Posted by TheoryNumber3I was at 5 Below yesterday and they have the most fantastic collection of Introvert Tee Shirts. Took a picture cause I couldn't decide. There were so many that just felt right :)

Posted by AppleriverI can relate...

Posted by TheoryNumber3A warm welcome to our newest members who joined during the past week.

Posted by TheoryNumber3Say howdy to the seven new members who joined Introverts Unite! this past week: Welcome to @Zansonsha, @JakeForrest, @DanDay1, @Angjk, @Lucas1979, @TanmoyTanmoy, @JayDrayson Nice to meet you!...

Posted by UnityThis kind of interaction works for me.

Posted by TheoryNumber316 new members joined Introverts Unite! this past week.

Posted by TheoryNumber3Does anyone else feel conflicted about dating? No? Just me?

Posted by TheoryNumber317 new members joined Introverts Unite! this past week.

Posted by Heather2367Making contact.

Posted by TheoryNumber36 new members joined Introverts Unite! last week. Welcome! It's nice to meet you @robman34, @Marz513, @JohnMerry123abc, @Anthonygray, @sinfulskeptic, @K8TE

Posted by TheoryNumber3Say hello to the three new members who joined us last week Welcome to Introverts Unite! Nice to meetcha @godsux69420, @priya, @isabelabr

• Top tags#friends #world #video #god #religion #hello #religious #hope #hell #anxiety #Atheist #relationship #money #introvert #cats #dogs #humans #reason #book #truth #kids #church #lonely #Bible #children #mother #fear #beliefs #wife #laws #media #movies #books #community #evidence #animals #guns #Song #Friday #Christian #sleep #dance #government #faith #belief #coffee #Jesus #weather #bullshit #TheTruth ...

Members 1,438Top

Moderators