Agnostic.com
3 1

I had written I would be on hiatus, as I didn't know what the pandemic was going to do to the market . I recently checked and my favorite stocks , had continued to go up . With that in mind , I bought NVDA , which promptly dumped . Down over $4,000.00 ! but it was up Monday and today as well , so I'm back where I started and looking forward to further increases .

Cast1es 9 July 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My stock has been going up and down like ocean waves , but has continued to climb , overall . Deiced to sell it this afternoon , while it was up . I checked the current rate and set my sell for for fifty cents higher than the showing price . My request was rejected ! I checked to be sure of the number of shares I had , checked that I hadn't checked off any special instructions , even checked to be sure I was interpreting their instructions , since they had changed their format . Everything looked great , so I resubmitted my sell . Again , it was rejected . While I continued to be rejected , the selling price kept going up , so eventually I asked for an additional dollar per share , rechecked and reapplied and was rejected again ! Getting very frustrated . Eventually I rechecked to be sure I had the correct account number . Nope , I had my other account - the one I had not invested in this stock . That made a difference . My frustration , added another three hundred dollars to my account .

Cast1es Level 9 Aug 12, 2020

Holiday weekend , meant the stock market was closed , so nothing doing on the third , forth , or fifth . It's been very active today though . Up over three percent today , alone , and they haven't even closed yet .

Cast1es Level 9 July 8, 2020

no one is investing in this market. it's just a crapshoot.

I've been doing well in the 5G market . Had you invested in the dot coms several decades ago , you would have made a fortune . Then the second generation also exploded . Each time there is a huge advancement in technology , the opportunity to make money is there . This is the fifth generation , and it's greatly increasing the speed and capabilities of electronic equipment . We are seeing it in self driving automobiles and delivery trucks , and even self driving cleaning machines in places like Walmart . Our computers are downloading entire movies in 7 seconds , instead of 7 minutes . Gamers are demanding more sophisticated gaming programs , Elon Musk is sending up an entire network of space satelites . Jeff Bezos continues to increase the efficency of Amazon deliveries . Tesla continues to reduce the cost of long distance deliveries , by removing the truck drivers , from behind the wheel . I also see jumps in biochemistry , as they research vaccines for the pandemic .

@Cast1es , actually, if you invested late in the dot com bubble you would have lost your blouse.
that's a real advance--downloading movies in 7 seconds. now if they could just produce movies worth downloading.
my investing is quite simple--i speculate in gold & the gold stocks. i also have shares in a hedge fund. aside from that i have shares in a retirement residences stock which pays a good dividend.

Recent Visitors 3

Photos

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by PinkyandtheBrainGood correction. I actually consulted with a lot of people.

• Top tags#Stocks #money #Stockmarket #Investing #tech #video #hope #children #NikolaTesla #DonaldTrump #earth #world #China #technology #faith #kids #reason #hell #media #god #cars #Friday #friends #federal #vote #book #Atheist #apple #holiday #created #computers #millenials #church #Netflix #Generations #laws #Song #death #dying #republicans #advice #religion #Texas #sex #Socialmedia #humor #dollar #simulation #religious #belief ...

Members 62Top