Agnostic.com
1 0

It's gone back up . As of this morning , I was only down $349 if I sold , but I decided to hold on . As of close of business , it's selling at just over $750 a share , and I'm up just over $5,500 , if I sell immediately . Think I'll hold on a little bit and see where it goes . It's like riding over ocean waves .

Cast1es 9 June 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What's gone back up? Shares in Monty Python?

"It's..."

Paul4747 Level 8 June 23, 2021

You must be new here . I've been writing about NVDA for several months mow . And have made a constant profit buying and selling it .

@Cast1es Not so much "new" as, this post popped up in my feed, and I've never clicked on anything in this group before, ever.

I presume that's a stock of some sort, in which I'm actually aggressively disinterested, having neither the seed money nor the risk tolerance for the stock market. Also, it morally bothers me that "capital gains" are taxed at a lower rate than "income", as if people need some extra incentive to invest. The fact of the matter is that the wealthiest in the country make the vast majority of their money via "capital gains", mostly on safe bets like bonds and index funds, and are taxed at a much lower rate than unworthies like me and the guy at the gas station who just work for a living. That's why most CEO pay is in the form of stock options instead of cash; different tax rate. Income is income. We now have an aristocracy who inherit the untaxed wealth of their parents and are lobbying (successfully) not to be taxed on their inheritance, either. But don't let me put you off.

That's a weird thing about this site. Apparently, trying to drum up interest in new things, it randomly plops posts from all over into your feed without considering if you give a hang about them. I've agitated on and off for a while now about an option to show "My Groups Only", but have made no headway whatsoever.

Recent Visitors 4

Photos

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by PinkyandtheBrainGood correction. I actually consulted with a lot of people.

• Top tags#Stocks #money #Stockmarket #Investing #tech #video #hope #children #NikolaTesla #DonaldTrump #earth #world #China #technology #faith #kids #reason #hell #media #god #cars #Friday #friends #federal #vote #book #Atheist #apple #holiday #created #computers #millenials #church #Netflix #Generations #laws #Song #death #dying #republicans #advice #religion #Texas #sex #Socialmedia #humor #dollar #simulation #religious #belief ...

Members 62Top