Agnostic.com
6 1

Early this spring , the value of my stock started dropping , like a rock in the well . Now it appears to have started climbing , although there;s a long way to go before it levels out again .The surface of the well we=ater is still a long way up . But I wonder if this low is a time to buy ?

Cast1es 9 July 20
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would get out of the market and put the money into a savings account so you do not have to pay taxes on it. Sorry< I know little of the stock market but we have one client who has taken a bath and seen his earnings go down a lot. I do know that you should be using a fiduciary as they have your concerns over theirs by law.

as a former investment advisor i recommended against individual stocks bc some go down & never recover. much safer to stick with mutual funds or ETFs.

@Umbrella_Guard , how could MFs or ETFs which are comprised of stocks "crash harder than stocks"?
you should find a trustworthy advisor or just keep your money in a bank.

Stock? Too volatile for me.

BitFlipper Level 8 July 20, 2022

Timing the market? Twill’s dollar cost averaging is a good practice depending on how long until you’re going to need to take it out.

Garban Level 8 July 20, 2022

All of my money is in CDs and IRAs--too much to risk buying stocks as I need my money for retirement.

I've been buying a little at a time.....a little Dollar Cost Averaging for me, for a change, instead dropping big chunks all at once

twill Level 7 July 20, 2022
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 17

Photos

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by PinkyandtheBrainGood correction. I actually consulted with a lot of people.

• Top tags#Stocks #money #Stockmarket #Investing #tech #video #hope #children #NikolaTesla #DonaldTrump #earth #technology #world #faith #China #god #kids #reason #hell #media #cars #Friday #church #friends #federal #vote #book #Atheist #apple #holiday #created #computers #millenials #Netflix #Generations #laws #Song #death #republicans #dying #advice #religion #Texas #sex #Socialmedia #humor #dollar #simulation #religious #community ...

Members 61Top