Agnostic.com
2 5
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I cannot concur with that statement. I have seen, and been in, MANY, MANY relationships (two gay men) and it ended because the ego, vanity and power trips that ALL men have, cannot possibly endure under one roof. Most gay men are "take charge" A type personalities. Put two Bittches like that together? Fireworks.

I think there is a difference between someone who is willing to be in a relationship and soemone who is willing to marry. My experience is that the guys who are considered to be "hot" (usually) come with far too much attitude for me to want to deal with them, as they make for unreliable friends, and if i can't be friends with them, IU am nto about to enter into a relationship with thm.

There is the other side too. If your experience personified gay relatinsips, it wcoudl be that straight relgionships, on average are still worse.

However, getting back to gay men who are willing to marry, I think that those persons have most likely c to accept themselves for who they are, and are not as likely to be self loathing. The gay men who marry each other are basically the most well adjusted and happy with who they are.

Well, when we suffer in solitude we suffer deeper too I think. I likely will not be getting married. 40 years old, been trying to date for about 24 of those and I have not had the best of luck. I seem to get brushed off to the friendzone nearly immediately upon perusing a person I want. Mathematically speaking the odds are not in my favor.

Me too.

Recent Visitors 17

Photos 269 More

Posted by snytiger6Coming out ...

Posted by snytiger6Larissa awakens Christmas morning to find ...

Posted by CliffordCook([iowafaithleadercoalition.

Posted by snytiger6Victoria's Secret model, huh ...

Posted by snytiger6I come in peace ...

Posted by snytiger6You need to find peace with your uniqueness...

Posted by snytiger6The only choice made was to be myself...

Posted by snytiger6The day you graduate from...

Posted by snytiger6Trust me. There is no other man...

Posted by snytiger6The bible belt...

Posted by snytiger6Condiment come out...

Posted by snytiger6I think the pastor is coming out...

Posted by CeaselessmindIt works best when you can take a bigoted letter and throw it right back in their faces! I fuckin love whoever did this!

Posted by snytiger6My artistic idol...

Posted by snytiger6You, religions and the holy book

Posted by inigomontoyaI identify as bigender. Most LGBTQ+ people don’t even know what that is. 😂

• Top tags#gay #video #community #transgender #friends #gender #sex #god #hope #DonaldTrump #religion #LGBT #rights #world #religious #relationship #queer #nation #Christian #marriage #children #kids #money #laws #Atheist #church #parents #hello #reason #book #wife #ComingOut #Identity #dogs #Catholic #Jesus #Bible #films #Song #movies #Police #republicans #atheism #vote #death #society #culture #homosexuality #Christians #mother ...

Members 979Top