Agnostic.com
4 4

This might be fun.
I'll start!
I have a Push Mower - got it for Free!!
But my neighbour & brother-in-law often cut my lawn for me, because push mowers suck on long grass.

scurry 9 Sep 5
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have a backyard nature habitat, Not for the animals and insects, because I hate mowing the lawn.

glennlab Level 10 Sep 6, 2020

Two birds 😉

I was born with hip dysplasia and metatarsus adductus and have really flat feet from the corrective devices used. I often wonder if that has any connection to my back problems.

Kynlei Level 8 Sep 6, 2020

We have so many wild bunnies in the development I am in that I now have a habit of counting how many I see as I drive to work each morning. Typically 5 or 6 before I exit the development

I like to pick mountain ash berries and then see if I can toss them into sewer/manholes while I walk. (It's a lot harder than it would seem LOL)

I Love That!!! I have wild grapes at my house; I might have to arm myself and try your challenge. 😄😉

@scurry An underhand gentle toss works best but its tough than it looks LOL

@bookofmorons Thanks for the tip. 😉 I'll let you know if I get one in.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 43

Photos 77,336 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyImaginary???

Posted by KilltheskyfairyImaginary???

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMore bears…

Posted by michelle666garLove this movie!!!

Posted by backtobasicsThere may be an opening soon!

Posted by glennlabIn case there was ever any doubt

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill more bear…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,992Top

Moderators