Agnostic.com
6 14

It's that time of year again

glennlab 10 Oct 31
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Im 21 with 37yrs experience 😂😂😂

I'm turning my back just one hour.. This is the best part of my life!! Two sweet babies and frankie?! Woohoo!☺

You;ve still got your best years in front of you, don't waste it.

@glennlab oh sweety, i'm not wasting any bit of my life☺

I'll take 55, I don't want to give up retirement.

Lorajay Level 9 Oct 31, 2020

I'll take 40.

Sticks48 Level 9 Oct 31, 2020

Gave up on that

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 31, 2020
  1. I was too naive and too annoying at 21.
    I ll take 36 , man , if only 🙌🙌🙌🦇🦇🦇
Pralina1 Level 9 Oct 31, 2020

36 was an interesting age for me. When I was 36, the 45 year old RN I had lived with for over 7 years had just earned her PA (was fun going over her books for her classes). When she graduated she took a celebratory vacation to Mexico where she hooked up with a guy in his 20's. When she returned to the states she then moved to another state. I then moved back to my home town and began a very different life.

@NoMagicCookie I hope the 20s boy drained her bank account and left her w a box of tissues to wipe tears . What an ass . I got divorced at 36🙌🦇. Back then I thought I ll die . Looking at it 14 yrs later , thank u f Jesus 😂🙌😂🙌😂🙌🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

@Pralina1 I never held, nor do I currently hold any malice for her, only deep sorrow. When we first met she introduced me to her good friend, another nurse my age. I had a choice: Dating with the a certainty option of wedding her younger nurse friend as we instantly mutually related on a level that was a very rare incident and she was under the gun to get married first so her younger sisters could get married, or sacrifice that opportunity to try to save the older nurse from herself. The older nurse had recently divorced and was not in a good mental state. Her tragic backstory (when she was single digit age her married grey haired next door neighbor began and for many years raping her.) etc. This made her a self-medicated (not prescribed not over the counter drugs) not-diagnosed woman with manic - depressive and sex addition disorders. I made it my mission to attempt to help her deal with herself. About a decade ago I found one of her spoons in my car (back then I would occasionally eat cereal on the road (half hour on the highway to work)) I tried to look her up her address so I could mail her spoon. Couldn't find her address but did find she lost her medical license and had gone through bankruptcy.

Somewhat like yourself? Looking back I am significantly better off now then I would have been if given the option to burn more years trying to save her.

I helped her move hundreds of miles to her new state. Months later she called and needed help so I spent thirty hours on the road again (at the time the 20 something Mexican was still working on getting his green card) because she desperately needed help moving to a different apartment. That was the last time I spoke to her. I felt very sorry for her as her apartment was completely filled (could not walk inside) with new expensive (purchased on credit?) furniture. I think she was purchasing things to try to deal with her internal pain. Most sad.

@NoMagicCookie u are sooo lucky u were not my friend . I will had slap u few times a day until u get your head straight , and any time u will try to say “ but I am sorry for her , she needs my help “, I ll had slap u some more ! Man , no no no no . U are way too nice , and there is 0 need for that .

@Pralina1 I've improved (become SIGNIFICANLTY less empathetic of the needs of others over myself). It took a few years with lots of nights walking alone figuring out why I made such poor choices.

Funny actually, her only complaint about me was that I never got mad at her. For example, when she told me of her romantic experience in Mexico, plans to bring him to the states and "save him" and how she "lost" the expensive ring she had me purchase for her, It seemed she wanted me to get mad at her. Think this played towards her "abandonment" issues. Based on other experiences including her getting pregnant with a married man during our time together, the Mexico trip outcome was not surprising.

Wish you were my friend seven years before that time. Could have used a series of slaps.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 26

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators